Thread: Metro plan change history.

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score

Metro plan change history.

Historically, when metro either discontinues or modifies a plan, does it happen maybe at the first of a month or what. Also, are there actually some informed writers here who can maybe give a heads-up in advance?

Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    When the promotion ends the plan goes away in the system, it can be still accessed by a SUPERUSER still which has access to every plan they ever had. Some plans also require certain things to happen, like using the PORT instead of choosing a number when they had PORT IN 4 for $100 but now it's available to add a line.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1918 View Post
    When the promotion ends the plan goes away in the system, it can be still accessed by a SUPERUSER still which has access to every plan they ever had. Some plans also require certain things to happen, like using the PORT instead of choosing a number when they had PORT IN 4 for $100 but now it's available to add a line.
    I'm new to metro's/t-m's various departments, etc. Could you explain what "superuser" might help us with. Any analogy to what some carriers call retentions, etc? I was chatting with cs last night, when the tech mentioned that 4/$100 was there only thru end of June. I had two thoughts 1) Good and 2) I'll bet. What you think?

Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    I'm new to metro's/t-m's various departments, etc. Could you explain what "superuser" might help us with. Any analogy to what some carriers call retentions, etc? I was chatting with cs last night, when the tech mentioned that 4/$100 was there only thru end of June. I had two thoughts 1) Good and 2) I'll bet. What you think?

It's a higher access, most agents when you call had it now it's only supervisors. which allows them access to do alot more things.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1918 View Post
    It's a higher access, most agents when you call had it now it's only supervisors. which allows them access to do alot more things.
    I'm just curious, so say one missed the just discontinued $100 plan, could the"superuser" assist customer in getting on that old plan?

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    I'm just curious, so say one missed the just discontinued $100 plan, could the"superuser" assist customer in getting on that old plan?
    They wont... That manager will only fix issues caused by customer service or a store. You can be on a old plan and then expect them to switch you to the 4/$100