Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101

Thread: Lg stylo 4

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    605
    Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0

    Lg stylo 4

    6.2 full vision display

    artificial intelligence camera - q lens
    13mp pdaf rear / 5mp wide angle front
    advanced stylus pen
    dts.x 3d surround audio
    600mhz band

    same memory / ram

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,649
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1918 View Post
    6.2 full vision display

    artificial intelligence camera - q lens
    13mp pdaf rear / 5mp wide angle front
    advanced stylus pen
    dts.x 3d surround audio
    600mhz band

    same memory / ram
    Have you got a sty 2 r 3. Got a 3 last week, not bad, but the ai is taking a while.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    On Earth
    Posts
    1,342
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I dont see a big change except a slightly bigger screen... But new promo might help sales on that phone this week
    I am expressing my personal opinions and not speaking on behalf of MetroPCS. Thus they should be taken only as my individual views and not endorsed by MetroPCS in any way.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    605
    Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Biggest benefit is the 600mhz, no I have a Samsung S7

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,543
    Feedback Score
    0
    Price? Supposed to be on Cricket & Boost also.

    Wish it had at least 3GB RAM instead of just 2.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

    Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

    Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 01.23.19
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.20.19
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 12.15.18

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,649
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Price? Supposed to be on Cricket & Boost also.

    Wish it had at least 3GB RAM instead of just 2.
    I've read there are two versions, one with more memory, but probably not on on the budget networks.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    605
    Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Price? Supposed to be on Cricket & Boost also.

    Wish it had at least 3GB RAM instead of just 2.
    $179-219 range

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,666
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan1918 View Post
    6.2 full vision display

    artificial intelligence camera - q lens
    13mp pdaf rear / 5mp wide angle front
    advanced stylus pen
    dts.x 3d surround audio
    600mhz band

    same memory / ram
    Pictures of box.

    https://androidforums.com/threads/lg...obile.1273896/

    Video

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGIqqtaCknY

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    585
    Feedback Score
    0
    I don't understand why people would buy (and get so excited) over these crap *** specs for $200. An S7 is 2 years old, cheaper, and kills this thing. I'd take a solid used condition one all day. I don't even think it's as good as the S6, except maybe screen size.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,666
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    I don't understand why people would buy (and get so excited) over these crap *** specs for $200. An S7 is 2 years old, cheaper, and kills this thing. I'd take a solid used condition one all day. I don't even think it's as good as the S6, except maybe screen size.
    It's not the greatest phone but there are some benefits like B71 support, stylus (cheap Galaxy Note), and Android 8.0. Couple that with the usual port-in discount and its good value for people that don't want to shop around. I used to buy older flagships and root, but now I prefer to just get a newer budget phone with a current version of Android.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,649
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    896
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    It's not the greatest phone but there are some benefits like B71 support, stylus (cheap Galaxy Note), and Android 8.0. Couple that with the usual port-in discount and its good value for people that don't want to shop around. I used to buy older flagships and root, but now I prefer to just get a newer budget phone with a current version of Android.
    Exactly this. Oreo, band 71, and a large screen sounds good to me. Used phones hold no appeal for me, especially with non-removable batteries.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    585
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosaic55 View Post
    Exactly this. Oreo, band 71, and a large screen sounds good to me. Used phones hold no appeal for me, especially with non-removable batteries.
    iPhone X and Note 8 don't appear to have band 71, but this garbage phone will?

    https://www.frequencycheck.com/model...h3#frequencies

    I only pay between $300-500 for my phones and easily sell them for similar when I unload them.

    Non removable comes with the IP certifications. Something I'm resigned to by this point.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    585
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    iPhone X and Note 8 don't appear to have band 71, but this garbage phone will?

    https://www.frequencycheck.com/model...h3#frequencies

    I only pay between $300-500 for my phones and easily sell them for similar when I unload them.

    Non removable comes with the IP certifications. Something I'm resigned to by this point.
    That wasn't clear, I know that was the Stylo 3, haven't seen any sites listing the 4 yet.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    605
    Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach View Post
    I don't understand why people would buy (and get so excited) over these crap *** specs for $200. An S7 is 2 years old, cheaper, and kills this thing. I'd take a solid used condition one all day. I don't even think it's as good as the S6, except maybe screen size.
    It supports 600mhz which the s7 does not, that's a plus, I don't know about finding a brand new s7 cheaper then $200 though.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FIDO: LG Stylo... HELP
    By Pantharen in forum Fido
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 06:31 AM
  2. Why no LG Stylo for Cricket?
    By cellphone-guy in forum Cricket/AIO
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-27-2015, 04:52 AM
  3. Permanently Network Unlock Metro PCS LG Stylo LS770 Via Android App
    By canadagsm.ca in forum Canadagsm.ca Best deals in mobilephones, accessories and unlocking all under one roof
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2015, 08:24 AM
  4. Boost Max+ or LG Stylo
    By barbaro in forum Boost Mobile
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2015, 07:27 AM
  5. Lg stylo available for wfm
    By indyrunr89 in forum T-Mobile prepaid
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2015, 02:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks