Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Lg stylo 4

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RodimusConvoy View Post
    Cricket version has 3gb, MetroPCS version only 2gb. No NFC on the Cricket version, and no band 30. I've seen Youtube reviews and commenters complain about the camera but mileage may vary on that one. I'm in the camp of a good cell phone camera is nice to have but never beats a dedicated camera (like a point-and-shoot) so I won't exactly hold it against a cell phone if the camera is ok/so-so.
    No NFC on the Cricket version? That's surprising and good info to have. Thanks.

Can the phone use an SD as "Adoptable storage" ?

Sent from my Z982 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Samsung S4 i337z
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellphone-guy View Post
    No NFC on the Cricket version? That's surprising and good info to have. Thanks.
    Its a sticking point for some people, but personally I've never turned on my NFC on my S4. And the other phone I was comparing the Stylo 4 against, the e5 Supra, doesn't have it either.

Can the phone use an SD as "Adoptable storage" ?
    I'm not sure. I remember in the comments of one of the videos reviewing the phone someone asked and another person said irrelevant, 32gbs is enough.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedapple View Post
    Why wait 5 months? Pay a 3rd party unlocker ~$10 for an immediate unlock.
    Anyone getting "device not recognized by carrier" when using device unlock ?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RodimusConvoy View Post
    Its a sticking point for some people, but personally I've never turned on my NFC on my S4. And the other phone I was comparing the Stylo 4 against, the e5 Supra, doesn't have it either.

I'm not sure. I remember in the comments of one of the videos reviewing the phone someone asked and another person said irrelevant, 32gbs is enough.
    32gb is not enough. However every LG i have had the adoptable storage option is absent. HTC, zte and Moto are the only ones I know that leave it on

Carrier(s)
    MetroPCS / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoOnion View Post
    32gb is not enough. However every LG i have had the adoptable storage option is absent. HTC, zte and Moto are the only ones I know that leave it on
    Adoptable storage is definitely a nice option. Not sure why LG doesn't enable it. Doesn't make much sense for them to do so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cellphone-guy View Post
    Adoptable storage is definitely a nice option. Not sure why LG doesn't enable it. Doesn't make much sense for them to do so.

Probably because very few people use the feature. It causes a lot of problems when people upgrade or use crappy SD cards.

Feedback Score
    Precisely. After reading about the downsides, I recommend people avoid it like the plague - and also many manufacturers don't even support it.

Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Probably because very few people use the feature. It causes a lot of problems when people upgrade or use crappy SD cards.

Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AutoOnion View Post

32gb is a lot, I still have my samsung s7 and use tons of storage and never get close to running out, most things can be put on google cloud for free which frees up a good portion of the things taken up, I don't see why anyone would need a 64gb phone unless your downloading full length movies then buy a SD card.

Device(s)
    Samsung GS9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mindstream98 View Post
    Anyone getting "device not recognized by carrier" when using device unlock ?
    I'm also getting this message, I've been looking some info up and supposedly it means your device was blacklisted, not sure this is true. I want to unlock my device and move to cricket.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Maybe it has to do with the country the phone was made in. The Samsung Galaxy Prime J7s that were made in Vietnam also received this message.

Check out slickdeals and howardforums for more details.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7