Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Unlimited Kickstart $15/month

Feedback Score

Unlimited Kickstart $15/month

Now‘s the PERFECT time to switch to Sprint and experience our great network. I’m thrilled to announce that starting June 8, for a limited time, Sprint will offer Unlimited for $15 per month per line. Whether you need one line or four lines, they’re just $15 each. No catch, no surprises.

At Sprint, we’ve worked incredibly hard and made tremendous progress to offer customers a great network today. In fact, Sprint’s national average download speed increased 34.5 percent year-over-year, more than any other national carrier!1 Plus, we’ve increased our investment to make our coverage, reliability and speed even better as Sprint prepares to launch the first mobile 5G network in the U.S. in the first half of 2019.

So, give us a try - this offer won’t last long!

Switching to Sprint has never been easier than with Unlimited Kickstart:

Bring your smartphone or buy a new one from Sprint.
    Bring your number from another wireless carrier.
    There’s no annual contract.
    Get Unlimited Data, Talk and Text with streaming video in DVD quality for $15 per month per line with AutoPay. That’s only $60 a month for a family of four.2

Unlimited Kickstart is an online exclusive offer – responding to consumers’ desire to purchase in a fast, simple and convenient manner. We’ve made it easy for new customers to switch to Sprint by visiting www.sprint.com/kickstart (or call 1-800-SPRINT1 for more information).

Hurry, though; just like summer, this promotion won’t last long.

http://newsroom.sprint.com/best-time...h-per-line.htm

Feedback Score
    From what I have read:

This deal doesn't include a mobile hotspot feature for tethering several devices. Free Hulu, HD video streaming and the ability to lease phones on monthly installment plans from Sprint are also not included. For those features, users will need to pay Sprint's full unlimited plan price.

Sprint will also not be buying those who sign up for this deal out of their current installment payment plans with a rival carrier. And if the device, such as an older iPhone, isn't compatible with Sprint's network, users will need to procure a new one.

There are no new phone discounts like on other plans, and Sprint is not offering discounts for those who want to trade-in their older device and purchase a new handset directly from the carrier.

Consumers will, however, be able to upgrade their device as they want, so long as they are not purchased on an installment plan from Sprint. This includes buying 5G phones as they become available next year.

Current Sprint customers, including those at its Boost or Virgin Mobile subsidiaries, are also not eligible.

Device(s)
    Moto G5 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I wonder if they are going to end the free for a year promotion. I can't see why anyone would switch to Sprint for this plan over the unlimited for a year promo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by slohasley View Post
    I wonder if they are going to end the free for a year promotion.
    Yes, that would be what I would suspect. That they'll be ending the free for a year soon and this $15 plan is a replacement.

I can't see why anyone would switch to Sprint for this plan over the unlimited for a year promo.

Unlike the free year plan, this doesn't have a predetermined cut off date:

"For now, Allan Samson, Sprint's senior vice president of acquisition marketing, says consumers who take advantage of the deal will be able to keep the low monthly rates for the foreseeable future.

"Once you're on the promotion there is no step up," Samson says. "You get in during this limited time window, you are going to enjoy that rate for a very, very long time."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...ers/681388002/

Feedback Score
    Taxes & Fees included?
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 01.23.19
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.20.19
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1-use/3mo no exp by 12.15.18

Feedback Score
    They'll probably kill the rate plan (all legacy plans) upon successfully merging. Sprint is going for broke here since any customers they gain will either stay on Sprint or become part of New T-Mobile. Not bad to lock in $15/month unlimited while it lasts. The limitations are similar to Verizon's $40 unlimited plan on Visible.

I wonder if this includes full roaming on T-Mobile.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    They'll probably kill the rate plan (all legacy plans) upon successfully merging.
    I think the opposite. They'll want to keep the revenue from all of the legacy customers after the merge regardless of the amount. Customer acquisition costs are high so they'll not want to chase off a bunch of customers.

So this could be a way to lock in a $15 plan that would eventually be able to be used on the T-Mobile network.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    That's an amazing deal. Seriously, why would anyone go with prepaid when they can get deal for postpaid.

Good find Jet.

I hope they make it easier to BYOD though based on the problems some users experienced on the free year of service deal.

If I didn't have my lines tied to EIP's I'd do it.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Taxes & Fees included?
    no.

The $15 price excludes taxes, surcharges and roaming
    http://newsroom.sprint.com/best-time...h-per-line.htm

Feedback Score
    Ok, I'm sold. Need advice, currently have two paid in full T Mobile 8 devices. One is unlocked one isn't. Do I have to unlock the wife's note 8 also? Anything else that I need to be aware of ? Cheer's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    2 iPhones are better than one. Twice the fun. Ask anyone.
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Ahhh have to love pre-merger promotions! Have to get that sub count up so when you sell you have more subs!

Feedback Score
    I wonder what it means by excluded roaming. Does this mean domestic or international? If so, no free roaming like even the free year plan?

Feedback Score
    Is there an easy cheap way you can get this plan if you don't have a phone on another carrier. I have phones on the same carrier.

For example, t-mobile has a $3 a month plan for voice only. If I could find a cheap phone to buy for the t-mobile plan and sign up on the $3 a month plan and just after activating the t-mobile plan port out to this plan. So I would only be on the t-mobile plan as little as 1 day.

If roaming is not included does that mean they can charge you more for roaming so you can get a large bill without knowing it?

Feedback Score
    Not bad, other than lack of tethering.
    Probably ways around that, I'd hope.

So, I guess with the free one running out, one would have to port elsewhere and then wait (90 days??????) to get this deal if it still exists. That accurate?? They really should consider offering it to the free plan subscribers. Would keep a lot more of them.

Device(s)
    S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Any idea why my Verizon S9+ is saying invalid? I know it works on Sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
    Ok, I'm sold. Need advice, currently have two paid in full T Mobile 8 devices. One is unlocked one isn't. Do I have to unlock the wife's note 8 also? Anything else that I need to be aware of ? Cheer's.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    According to their site, only the US unlocked Note 8 is eligible for BYOD. Not sure why.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast