Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christian Wireless Providers

Feedback Score

Christian Wireless Providers

Anyone use Faith Wireless based out of North Carolina? They use sprint and Verizon towers. Another one I知 looking into is Charity Wireless they use Verizon towers as well. I was considering Patriot Mobile but they use strictly Sprint. I知 looking for a Christian Conservative run cell company and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by StormTracker45 View Post
    Anyone use Faith Wireless based out of North Carolina? They use sprint and Verizon towers. Another one I’m looking into is Charity Wireless they use Verizon towers as well. I was considering Patriot Mobile but they use strictly Sprint. I’m looking for a Christian Conservative run cell company and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with them.

Considering all these MVNOs run on networks that donate to pro-choice and LGBT groups, what would be the point? You might as well pick the best service for your needs without the religious gimmicks. Many of them will likely shut down because they are too small.

TPO Mobile donates a portion of your bill to a wide variety of charities that help all kinds of people.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Considering all these MVNOs run on networks that donate to pro-choice and LGBT groups, what would be the point? You might as well pick the best service for your needs without the religious gimmicks. Many of them will likely shut down because they are too small.

TPO Mobile donates a portion of your bill to a wide variety of charities that help all kinds of people.
    And TPO is going under in the US....

Sent from my LG-LS997 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    I wonder if it would be better to choose a low-cost Red Pocket plan that meets your needs, either from their website or via eBay or Amazon, and then donate the savings to the organization of your choice? That way, you'd know for sure exactly how much money is going to where you ant it to go.

In the past, not many of the "charitable contribution" type MVNOs have lasted for too long. But I don't know about the specific MVNOs you mentioned.

Just a thought...

Feedback Score
    Well, I know Patriot Mobile is doing well and they are growing they are a conservative phone company. I just like to know that my money isn稚 directly going towards causes I disagree with got rid of the big banks went to a credit union and went from Obamacare to medishare.

Feedback Score
    Anyone use Faith Wireless based out of North Carolina? They use sprint and Verizon towers. Another one I知 looking into is Charity Wireless they use Verizon towers as well. I was considering Patriot Mobile but they use strictly Sprint. I知 looking for a Christian Conservative run cell company and was wondering if anyone here had any experience with them.

Find a quality provider that meets your needs and donate directly to your church or favorite charity.

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I would imagine they either offer service on Sprint or Verizon towers, not likely both at the same time since the 2 networks are competitors.
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Well, I know Patriot Mobile is doing well and they are growing they are a conservative phone company. I just like to know that my money isn稚 directly going towards causes I disagree with got rid of the big banks went to a credit union and went from Obamacare to medishare.
    But look at their prices compare to RP or other MVNOs!

How is Medi-Share? Comparative costs? Comparative coverages? Etc?

Carrier(s)
    back on US Mobile for the time being
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    Find a quality provider that meets your needs and donate directly to your church or favorite charity.
    This is exactly what I do.
    My smartphone is a lot smarter than I am.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    I wonder if it would be better to choose a low-cost Red Pocket plan that meets your needs, either from their website or via eBay or Amazon, and then donate the savings to the organization of your choice?....

I used to have a friend who had multiple $250,000 & up surgeries paid by US safety net programs. But they wanted to eliminate all such programs.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $192yr UTnT 5GB exp 08.08.19
    Red Pocket (AT&T) $184.50yr UTnT 1GB exp 01.23.19
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp 01.20.19
    Tello x2 (Sprint) $5 1call/3mo no exp by 09.25.18

Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app
    I whole heartedly agree. I don't do churches or religion based companies because they tend to practice hypocrisy over religion. People/companies that are doing good do not need to cloak themselves in religion. I donate time and some extra funds to local charities where I can see the good being done.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    But look at their prices compare to RP or other MVNOs!

How is Medi-Share? Comparative costs? Comparative coverages? Etc?
    Medishare is fair it can be expensive because I was getting a subsidy but once I made more money than it went away I知 pretty health so I知 on a high deductible plan 10,000 deductible $35 co pays for around $120 a month for my age I知 32 but it痴 better than paying $300 and having a $50 copay a $15,000 deductible.

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Can't we bring this thread back to the topic of the title? It is starting to stray a bit too far off topic.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Medishare is fair it can be expensive because I was getting a subsidy but once I made more money than it went away I知 pretty health so I知 on a high deductible plan 10,000 deductible $35 co pays for around $120 a month for my age I知 32 but it痴 better than paying $300 and having a $50 copay a $15,000 deductible.

Thanks for the info.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by veriztd View Post
    Can't we bring this thread back to the topic of the title? It is starting to stray a bit too far off topic.
    They asked for info so I told them lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast