Feedback Score
    Same here , went to the site no promo

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhoneX4, P+X2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX2, R+, AV, Ting
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by One2go View Post
    !. They charged 911 fee and local Taxes 6% which reduced the 20% to 14.8% they have no store in my state, while Target who has a store in this state did not add any of these silly charges.
    In my case I was charged just a $0.50 flat 911 tax per denomination (not even by amount of cards). Nothing more.
    2. After ordering I did not get the expected email with the pin codes within hours. They charged by credit card account and it appeared as pending.
    It took 3 hours for me to receive the PINs
    I ordered this as a guest because I don't want to create an account for a company that I will only use every now and then for AT&T refill cards.
    I ordered as a guest too. First time. However I later created an account just to check order status. I always use a junk email account for these. No biggie. I also used a disposable one-time use online credit card number with a preset limit to avoid surprises.

Glad that some of you got the benefit of the sale but I will not resubmit an order have enough refills from Target until the next sale.
    Well, I will consider myself lucky then.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I have come to the following conclusion:

When I ordered mine as soon as the email alert was received I first tried the $60 option and came back with "this webpage does not exists". WTF it is your site I clicked on the picture of the $60 refill and you display an error page?

It only makes sense when you take into consideration the following: On the Promotions page it stated that these promotions were to run from March 26 to April 23. There are 231 comments for this deal just on 3/26/2019 on slickdeals.net which tells me they must have had an onslaught of people wanting this deal. Either they were not prepared for that kind of volume or this was a bait to get you to create an account and then have your inbox spammed with Kroger deals or they only had a limited number of these refills and it was a first come first serve to be discontinued after they have run out of their allotment.

All this makes sense because I scratched my had why the system kicked my order out when the bank listed the order as a pending transaction, they approved the purchase. No one in customer support or security can tell me why or is not willing to say why the system kicked out the order but it is clear they did not have any refill cards anymore. I checked the status with regularity and it always stated "Reviewed". I did not create an account because I have no use for one.

Another reason could be that it was discovered that a 20% discount is an error and they withdrew the offer. In any ocasion I have plenty of stocked up credit and there are others offering with regularity deals. Target, BJs, Walmart and Callingmart will bring back their 10% or they are without some business and for me I will make one more order to clean out my reward points.

Feedback Score
    Well the Kroger promotions for AT&T refills are back but this time only 10%. Still very weird when clicking on the $60 promotion it comes back with this:

"Oops! We no longer have this page!"

Same as last time. They are amateurs.

Device(s)
    H910 (AT&T V20)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T PREPAID
    Feedback Score
    Well the Kroger promotions for AT&T refills are back but this time only 10%. Still very weird when clicking on the $60 promotion it comes back with this:

"Oops! We no longer have this page!"

Same as last time. They are amateurs.
    If you want 10% discount, this site has the $100 denominations for $90. http://shop.moosewireless.com/prepai...ATTGoPhone.htm

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Looks I am done with Callingmart and others should do likewise as they now have no advantage anymore over any of the other sides that offer refills.

First of all they only offer now 5% of discount that is further reduced by a service fee for online orders. 12/18/2018 I paid $36 for the $40 refill option. On 4/14 it was $39 for the same $40 package because of reduced discount and additional service fee. because I had accumulated $12 in point used all of those points basically to close out the account as I can see no way that they will ever become compatible to the offers from Target, BJ, Sams or Kroger.

Goodbye Callingmart.

EDIT:
    Just ordered four $40 refills from Target for $36 each the way CallingMart used to be.
    Last edited by One2go; 04-14-2019 at 01:29 PM.

Feedback Score
    Yes it's very annoying now that they (Callingmart) charge $1 service fee unless you do auto-pay. Think I'm done with Callingmart also.

Feedback Score
    Looks I am done with Callingmart and others should do likewise as they now have no advantage anymore over any of the other sides that offer refills.

First of all they only offer now 5% of discount that is further reduced by a service fee for online orders. 12/18/2018 I paid $36 for the $40 refill option. On 4/14 it was $39 for the same $40 package because of reduced discount and additional service fee. because I had accumulated $12 in point used all of those points basically to close out the account as I can see no way that they will ever become compatible to the offers from Target, BJ, Sams or Kroger.

Goodbye Callingmart.

EDIT:
    Just ordered four $40 refills from Target for $36 each the way CallingMart used to be.
    Does Target charge the tax?

Feedback Score
    Does Target charge the tax?[/QUOTE]

I order from Florida - no taxes or fees charged.

Feedback Score
    They do not charge taxes when I bought my refills I didn’t get charged taxes

A virtually impossible but finitely improbable location
    Device(s)
    Note 8
    Feedback Score
    So.... Why aren't you using auto pay? You are spending a lot of your own previous time to scrounge for three measly dollars.

For me, my time is more valuable than that and can be better used either producing more money, or relaxing doing something more enjoyable.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhoneX4, P+X2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX2, R+, AV, Ting
    Feedback Score
    I don't blame Callingmart for not offering bigger discounts as they used to do if at&t and others have indeed reduced their profit margin as they claim, but with all these other better offers around, people will go somewhere else. I've been their customer for more than 10 years and spent several thousands dollars in refills buying from them (wow), but same thing has happened before, some of us were long CheapPhoneCards customers who found Callingmart to be more attractive back then.

Hmmm. Perhaps it's time to use all the Rewards points I have accumulated. I hope they can turn around and keep offering good deals.

Device(s)
    A bunch
    Carrier(s)
    Most of them
    Feedback Score
    I'm sure the margins are thin. I'm paying between $36-38 a month per line for 2 AT&T unlimited prepaid lines using CallingMart.

I'm not sure how much cheaper it can get than that with them still turning a profit. Besides, I'm not going to chase a $1-$2 discount. If a deal comes along where I save an extra $5-10 a month, I'll look into it. But not if it involves a bunch of manual ordering of cards from different sites or driving all over town for this week's deal.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

A virtually impossible but finitely improbable location
    Device(s)
    Note 8
    Feedback Score
    Good grief. People forget the gas costs, and everything else. Saving $5 is barely worth the time, and some may be spending more.

As it is, it's a nice automatic discount off the full price ATT charges, including all extra fees, etc. Set it and forget it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Boulevard View Post
    Good grief. People forget the gas costs, and everything else. Saving $5 is barely worth the time, and some may be spending more.
    No gas costs involved buying online, and it took me about a minute to add the card to my cart and check out at Target.com. It takes about another minute to retrieve and redeem the PIN. Paying for two 8GB plans that means I've saved $6.65/month over CallingMart's 5% discount with ~2 minutes worth of work. Worth it for me. this isn't a knock on CallingMart at all, I just go where the better deal is.

Since I don't do autopay for ANYTHING, the whole convenience thing is irrelevant for me.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast