Thread: Want iPhone X on Sprint? Let's do this deal

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Want iPhone X on Sprint? Let's do this deal

So I am ready for iPhone X. And Sprint is running this "buy one get one free" deal. Ok, from my friend I found out that they give you two phones right away not just one phone. So basically, I am going to get a contract with them and I need another person who can give me $300 for the second free phone. The $300 will go into paying my first phone. Why $300? Because I don't think I will find someone who wants to shell out half the price ($500) for this phone and I want to help another fella so I want to do the minimum price that would help me and help him.

Anyway, I am based in Chicago but don't make the distance become a problem since we can work it out. All you need is $300 to get the phone. The phone will of course be locked to Sprint so you will need to use it on Sprint.

Now, a representative at the store told me that if you switch (transfer your number) from any of the other top 3 carriers, Sprint will give you $25/m price point for their unlimited data plan. So you can win by switching too. The only thing she said you will need to actually call them and ask for this.

PM me let's do it!
    Let's go unlimited!

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sororo View Post
    I need another person who can give me $300 for the second free phone.
    Very kind but you can do way better on eBay... and no offense but if you need the $300 that bad don’t worry about giving someone ELSE a good deal... you need to start saving!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Mega, OP6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sororo View Post
    So I am ready for iPhone X. And Sprint is running this "buy one get one free" deal. Ok, from my friend I found out that they give you two phones right away not just one phone. So basically, I am going to get a contract with them and I need another person who can give me $300 for the second free phone. The $300 will go into paying my first phone. Why $300? Because I don't think I will find someone who wants to shell out half the price ($500) for this phone and I want to help another fella so I want to do the minimum price that would help me and help him.

Anyway, I am based in Chicago but don't make the distance become a problem since we can work it out. All you need is $300 to get the phone. The phone will of course be locked to Sprint so you will need to use it on Sprint.

Now, a representative at the store told me that if you switch (transfer your number) from any of the other top 3 carriers, Sprint will give you $25/m price point for their unlimited data plan. So you can win by switching too. The only thing she said you will need to actually call them and ask for this.

PM me let's do it!
    Typically a buy one get one free offer requires you to activate both phones, and sometimes one must even be a new line on a group plan. And typically it’s free with bill credits over the course of two years.

They don’t just give you two phones. Lol.

These are the terms from their last BOGO offer.

“It’s simple – lease an iPhone 8 (64GB) for just $29.17 per month and the second one is $0 per month after a monthly bill credit.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    They do give you two phones but yes I double checked and it will be a second line on the same plan so technically it is a group plan. And also it turned out they give you iPhone 8 for free not iPhone X so I will be better off going with their 50% off iPhone X deal that is still on.

@p6B5Nm5b Wow, I guess we will need a few more earthquakes and hurricanes and volcanoes to get people back to their sense and how to love and treat each other with compassion. Well, guess what, forthcoming.