Thread: Bell MTS - rename this forum or move as a sub-forum under Bell?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Bell MTS - rename this forum or move as a sub-forum under Bell?

There's not really any discussion here anymore but now that the company is known as Bell MTS, it's time to rename it as such. That said, should this be kept in regional carriers or put in as a sub-forum under Bell?
    Man gets hit by Brick Phone! Ouch!

Device(s)
    OnePlus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Should be deleted as Bell-MTS is just Bell at this point. It isn't even a different brand now, right?
    Carrier: Koodo| Handset: OnePlus 5| Plan: UL CDN Wide calling, UL SMS, Call Display, VM | Data: 10GB LTE - $55 |

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    BellMTS still exists as far as I know.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jcalder View Post
    BellMTS still exists as far as I know.
    Billing departments are still completely separate and plans are different - they don't offer Roam Better on Bell MTS side of things, but as of last week Bell and Bell MTS are becoming more and more alike.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4 16 GB and Iphone4 8 gb
    Carrier(s)
    MTS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Yes starting to feel a lot like Bell Mobility now especially with Flat-rate data gone. At least we still have Manitoba base customer service and technical support and existing customers can keep flat rate plans for now. We shall see what Bell will do with the BellMTS brand as time goes on.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gordon1111 View Post
    Yes starting to feel a lot like Bell Mobility now especially with Flat-rate data gone. At least we still have Manitoba base customer service and technical support and existing customers can keep flat rate plans for now. We shall see what Bell will do with the BellMTS brand as time goes on.
    I feel like the brand will die out. I sell cellphones for a competitor and I've had a few customers tell me that they went to Bell MTS to upgrade their phone and the rep put them onto a Bell account instead, losing the flat rate data and paying more than before. Well, a lot of those people just nod and say "yes" and didn't really ask any questions to the rep if they're keeping the same plan (this was even months ago).

I wish Bell MTS would at least include the domestic daily roaming option as part of their new plans, it's obvious that they're pushing people to sign with Bell Canada rather than re-sign with Bell MTS by showing them that you get less options on MTS side of things now days.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4 16 GB and Iphone4 8 gb
    Carrier(s)
    MTS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    I will see what I do after my contract is up at the end of 2019, I may stay with BellMTS and keep the flat rate data for as long as I can than once I need to renew I will shop around and see who can give me the best deal possible at that time. I bet my loyalty to BellMTS will not be recognized by Bell should they decide to transfer everyone over to Bell at a later date.