Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: $150 port in discount ending ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,760
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0

    $150 port in discount ending ?

    Has anyone heard if the above plan is ending june 30th? When it was introduced, i believe this was mentioned.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    380
    Device(s)
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (GSM)
    Feedback Score
    0
    No it’s not


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,760
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0
    According to a post on reddit, it's being modified to only $100 with port in. He's adamant current 4/100 ends July 3 with new one beginning same date.
    Last edited by plane; 06-30-2018 at 01:27 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    682
    Feedback Score
    0
    you have through tomorrow to port one number and get $150 off 4 phones. the new promo you will have to port a number for $150 off each phone.

    except iPhone SE, for those you will be able to port 1 number and get 2 free SE's

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,760
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyrobby View Post
    you have through tomorrow to port one number and get $150 off 4 phones. the new promo you will have to port a number for $150 off each phone.

    except iPhone SE, for those you will be able to port 1 number and get 2 free SE's
    To clarify, after the 3rd, for 4 new phones w/$150 discount, each line requires a ported number? Can you still bring your own devices and get the 4/100 deal?

    What about single line $150 deal?
    Last edited by plane; 07-02-2018 at 12:36 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,760
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0
    Name:  Screenshot_20180702-130204.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  61.9 KB

    Got this from reddit, if accurate, guess it's just modified.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    682
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    To clarify, after the 3rd, for 4 new phones w/$150 discount, each line requires a ported number? Can you still bring your own devices and get the 4/100 deal?

    What about single line $150 deal?
    yes. 4for$100 conitunes un changed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,010
    Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    Stylo 4 still $30, for port? If not, how much? Thx.

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using HoFo mobile app

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    380
    Device(s)
    T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy J7
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile (GSM)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gwite View Post
    Stylo 4 still $30, for port? If not, how much? Thx.

    Sent from my SM-J727T1 using HoFo mobile app
    Yes it is


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    US
    Posts
    634
    Device(s)
    i880
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyrobby View Post
    yes. 4for$100 conitunes un changed
    Incorrect you must now port a number to get the 3 for $90 or 4 for $100

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    120
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'm in the parking lot in front of MetroPCS and thought I would verify the current deal. I wanted to get a Stylo 4, when I realized that NEW lines/accounts only get a $60 rebate (for Port in) off the current price of $179. For some reason, I totally missed that only add a lines got the half off price of $89.50 before the $60 Port in. Glad I re read the current offer, but my day was totally ruined!

    Sent from my Z981 using HoFo mobile app

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,760
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0
    So is it still $150 off?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    56
    Device(s)
    Samsung S9
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    So is it still $150 off?
    Up to $150 IR for ports like before BUT there is no longer a buy one get 3 free. There is a buy one get one iphone SE free. Read the reddit promo carefully several times. The post is accurate.

    Previously 4 for $100 monthly plan was for Ports and non-ports. It is now ONLY for Ports.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    6,760
    Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by good4life View Post
    I'm in the parking lot in front of MetroPCS and thought I would verify the current deal. I wanted to get a Stylo 4, when I realized that NEW lines/accounts only get a $60 rebate (for Port in) off the current price of $179. For some reason, I totally missed that only add a lines got the half off price of $89.50 before the $60 Port in. Glad I re read the current offer, but my day was totally ruined!

    Sent from my Z981 using HoFo mobile app
    Again, what were you trying to do?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    120
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    Again, what were you trying to do?
    I was looking to get a Stylo 4 as cheaply as possible. I saw in earlier post that 'switchers' (I'm coming from att prepaid) were eligible to get a Stylo with a $150 IR with Port in, making the Stylo $29.50 before plan, activation and taxes. When I checked the web, it says only with Add a Line is the Stylo available at half price, which works out to the same price ($89.50-$60IR=$29.50). I don't have an account to add a line and only wanted one line, so, I assumed I wouldn't qualify for the incented price. Am I right it wrong?

    Sent from my Z981 using HoFo mobile app

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. BYOP $150 Port-in credit
    By MyronGoldman in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-31-2015, 08:08 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-24-2014, 09:55 AM
  3. BTS not posing on the 10th and $150 port in credit
    By tdoto in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-03-2013, 02:40 PM
  4. $150 port in credit
    By howard in forum Mobilicity
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2012, 06:01 AM
  5. $150 Port in Credit - Did You Get It Yet?
    By desi_4 in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 03:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks