Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: Verizon “Budget” Phones

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Feedback Score
    0

    Verizon “Budget” Phones

    I’m going to start a family plan with my wife, my dad and my mother in law. My dad and my mother in law doesn’t really need the latest technology. Out of the cheaper/free phones Verizon offers, which would you guys recommend?


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,875
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceBK View Post
    I’m going to start a family plan with my wife, my dad and my mother in law. My dad and my mother in law doesn’t really need the latest technology. Out of the cheaper/free phones Verizon offers, which would you guys recommend?


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    What's the type of budget you're looking for? Or what type of budget do you have to be exact?

    Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,334
    Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    vz family plans are not cheap well depending on the plan you are on, vz has some budget phones that they offer free or as low as 10 an month

    Sent from my Galaxy S9 Plus
    Peter Is A God AkA Gods Son

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,875
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstill2012 View Post
    vz family plans are not cheap well depending on the plan you are on, vz has some budget phones that they offer free or as low as 10 an month

    Sent from my Galaxy S9 Plus
    Oh ok then I can't help you sorry

    Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,334
    Device(s)
    too many to list
    Carrier(s)
    virgin mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceBK View Post
    I’m going to start a family plan with my wife, my dad and my mother in law. My dad and my mother in law doesn’t really need the latest technology. Out of the cheaper/free phones Verizon offers, which would you guys recommend?


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    go with the j7 it's not free but only 10 an month, I got that phone for my grandfather

    Sent from my Galaxy S9 Plus

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    499
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by manofstill2012 View Post
    go with the j7 it's not free but only 10 an month, I got that phone for my grandfather

    Sent from my Galaxy S9 Plus
    They have the new updated version of that on the website now that just came out last month. Also the Motorola G6 is the same price. I guess the J3 would be ok for those not wanting a "big" phone. that's $7 a month. Though at those prices I'd just buy them outright.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Feedback Score
    0
    I’m going with the unlimited plan that comes out to $160 for 4 lines. As for the phone budgets, I’m looking at the free ones up to $10 a month.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,875
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    They have the new updated version of that on the website now that just came out last month. Also the Motorola G6 is the same price. I guess the J3 would be ok for those not wanting a "big" phone. that's $7 a month. Though at those prices I'd just buy them outright.
    I have the Motorola Z3 play. It's a good phone for $500.

    Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    499
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dandn1321 View Post
    I have the Motorola Z3 play. It's a good phone for $500.

    Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
    He said his budget is $10 a month which is $240.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,875
    Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    He said his budget is $10 a month which is $240.
    Okay I withdraw my statement then.

    Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    140
    Feedback Score
    0
    You may consider Total Wireless 4 lines for $100 deal and get iphone 6 for less than $200 each.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zubrin View Post
    You may consider Total Wireless 4 lines for $100 deal and get iphone 6 for less than $200 each.
    I think Verizon would be better with the speeds plus the Total Wireless $100 deal is for 25 GB of shared data.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    63
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'm looking at the Motorola moto g6, ASUS ZenFone V Live and LG K20 V.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    499
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceBK View Post
    I'm looking at the Motorola moto g6, ASUS ZenFone V Live and LG K20 V.
    Get the G6 the ASUS is trash. K20V is not so awesome either. For $3 a month extra I'd get the G6

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    463
    Device(s)
    Iphone 6s, Ipad Mini 4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon/Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Asus zenphone v, LG k20, are free. Moto g6 is $5.00/month. Samsung also has some cheaper phones under 10/month.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Verizon Wireless Phone Samsung A310, LG VX10, etc.. New or Used OKAY!!
    By MitzEclipse in forum GSM phone Buy/Sell/Trade Archive
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2002, 02:59 PM
  2. recommendations for a Verizon flip phone
    By vtguy in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2002, 10:46 AM
  3. No 1X on Verizon 1X Phones!
    By mfleming in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-30-2002, 08:14 AM
  4. Verizons New Phones...
    By n8o8k9i0a in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2002, 08:59 PM
  5. Verizon Sanyo Phones???
    By Lil_B1981 in forum Sanyo
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2002, 01:44 PM

Bookmarks