Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Retentions...

Feedback Score

Retentions...

Quote Originally Posted by Joeybutts View Post
    Here is what I just received from loyalty department...
    Unlimited $115 -$10 loyalty credit and $10 autopay = $95
    22GB before depri
    10GB hotspot
    $20 per line.
    Not sure what else it includes, I forgot to ask about north America roaming.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    We have the oldest ‘new’ unlimited when it first came out that is eligible for employer discount. Comes out to around the same price I think with 4 phones total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by macher52 View Post
    We have the oldest ‘new’ unlimited when it first came out that is eligible for employer discount. Comes out to around the same price I think with 4 phones total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't ever let that plan go!

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

Retentions...

Well I don’t need the full 12 GB, but this sounds like a very good deal. Plus it will be nice to have the extra data when needed. With my fan discount, and after taxes I pay about $60 exactly. What do you guys think of that price? Would you consider that a pretty good deal?
    Hartford, CT Area

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DRC72 View Post
    Well I don’t need the full 12 GB, but this sounds like a very good deal. Plus it will be nice to have the extra data when needed. With my fan discount, and after taxes I pay about $60 exactly. What do you guys think of that price? Would you consider that a pretty good deal?
    For one line? Compared to what's out there, I think it's good. You can get basic unlimited on sprint for that price, but you know.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score

Retentions...

For one line? Compared to what's out there, I think it's good. You can get basic unlimited on sprint for that price, but you know.

Yes. Yeah I could do sprint, but I would rather have good service lol. On Sprint does that price include taxes and fees?

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    That's a great plan for your needs!

For me I use a lot of data north of 22 GB's smartphone and sometimes over 10 GB's of LTE hotspot per month.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yes. Yeah I could do sprint, but I would rather have good service lol. On Sprint does that price include taxes and fees?
    I think for postpaid, tmobile is the only one to include taxes and fees.

Feedback Score
    I had att prepaid but switched it to postpaid. Att was able to put me on the 6gb double data so I should have 12gb. With employee discount shouldn't be a bad bill at all and with taxes will still be cheaper than what I was paying T-Mobile

Hated to get rid of my T-Mobile line but at&t is giving me everything I want at a cheaper price.

Definitely a no brainer

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daisydoo View Post
    I had att prepaid but switched it to postpaid. Att was able to put me on the 6gb double data so I should have 12gb. With employee discount shouldn't be a bad bill at all and with taxes will still be cheaper than what I was paying T-Mobile

Hated to get rid of my T-Mobile line but at&t is giving me everything I want at a cheaper price.

Definitely a no brainer
    What does your Bill come out to with taxes and fees?

Feedback Score
    What does your Bill come out to with taxes and fees?
    Right at 60

Feedback Score

12gb plan now gone?!

hi all,
    so out of curiosity and trying to see how far i can get noting that people above noted getting a $10 autopay credit and $5 loyalty credit, i wanted to check in to see if i could get these for my account, in which case, i might as well go with the $45/mo 12gb plan if i could compensate with these possible monthly discounts rolled in.

i learned that they could give me a $10 autopay credit per month (will appear in 1-2 billing cycles), but when the rep checked the system, she found that the 12gb plan for $40 no longer existed! she also said she had no monthly loyalty credits to offer me.

she confirmed that the 12gb plan was no longer available after speaking with her supervisor, and ultimately offered me a one time $25 courtesy credit for my frustration and the quick change of plans.

as i noted before, my wife and i never use/max out the allocation from 6gb plan, so maybe it would have been a waste of money, and maybe a monthly loyalty credit is only available for Unlimited or higher data plans?

[in short, my goal was to call today to pay a "net" $30/month for 12gb which was probably a crazy dream]

anyway, it makes me wonder what would have happened if i had not called ATT last week. i'm pretty sure i would have gotten the 12gb plan for $45 and could have called today and gotten the $10 autopay discount. but it is what it is. i'll be curious if they bring the 12gb plan back at some point. i'll keep my eyes here and maybe call ATT periodically. (although again, that is probably wasting our money given our current data usage (we just finished our billing cycle and used exactly 4.0gb so we have 8.0gb to use the next cycle... this is pretty much in line with a normal month for us.)

finger crossed that the autopay will work and show up in 1-2 months. that will be a nice savings for us and compensate for the rising admin fees.

Device(s)
    Note 10+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek87 View Post
    hi all,
    so out of curiosity and trying to see how far i can get noting that people above noted getting a $10 autopay credit and $5 loyalty credit, i wanted to check in to see if i could get these for my account, in which case, i might as well go with the $45/mo 12gb plan if i could compensate with these possible monthly discounts rolled in.

i learned that they could give me a $10 autopay credit per month (will appear in 1-2 billing cycles), but when the rep checked the system, she found that the 12gb plan for $40 no longer existed! she also said she had no monthly loyalty credits to offer me.

she confirmed that the 12gb plan was no longer available after speaking with her supervisor, and ultimately offered me a one time $25 courtesy credit for my frustration and the quick change of plans.

as i noted before, my wife and i never use/max out the allocation from 6gb plan, so maybe it would have been a waste of money, and maybe a monthly loyalty credit is only available for Unlimited or higher data plans?

[in short, my goal was to call today to pay a "net" $30/month for 12gb which was probably a crazy dream]

anyway, it makes me wonder what would have happened if i had not called ATT last week. i'm pretty sure i would have gotten the 12gb plan for $45 and could have called today and gotten the $10 autopay discount. but it is what it is. i'll be curious if they bring the 12gb plan back at some point. i'll keep my eyes here and maybe call ATT periodically. (although again, that is probably wasting our money given our current data usage (we just finished our billing cycle and used exactly 4.0gb so we have 8.0gb to use the next cycle... this is pretty much in line with a normal month for us.)

finger crossed that the autopay will work and show up in 1-2 months. that will be a nice savings for us and compensate for the rising admin fees.
    The loyalty department is having a hard time manually adding the new plans. (I was told)
    It is an automated process that is supposed to happen automatically. They told me to give it 2 weeks and they should have the codes in the system to manually add. I went to the unlimited anyway.

Feedback Score
    The loyalty department is having a hard time manually adding the new plans. (I was told)
    It is an automated process that is supposed to happen automatically. They told me to give it 2 weeks and they should have the codes in the system to manually add. I went to the unlimited anyway.

thanks for this info. i hope you are correct and someone can confirm in a couple of weeks that this is possible. as i noted previously, my account appeared ready to automatically roll into a 12gb plan (confirmed via iOS app and web MyATT), if i hadn't called in last week).

even though we don't really have need for 12gb right now, it would be nice to know that option existed. if i really knew it was going away (as suggested by the rep today), i think i would have given ATT an extra $5/mo to keep that data as a safe placeholder.

if this autopay discount works out, i really would have no need to even explore prepaid plans except for i guess the continually rising taxes and fees.

for our two lines, what i have laid out:

6gb plan: $40 - $10 autopay - 18% FAN discount = $24.60 + $40 = $64.60 + taxes and fees

if the 12gb becomes available:

$45 - $10 autopay - 18% FAN discount = $28.70 + 40 = $68.70 + taxes and fees.

that latter plan is competitive vs. Cricket/ATT/Verizon prepaid

Feedback Score
    Here is what I just received from loyalty department...
    Unlimited $115 -$10 loyalty credit and $10 autopay = $95
    22GB before depri
    10GB hotspot
    $20 per line.
    Not sure what else it includes, I forgot to ask about north America roaming.

curious: can you clarify a couple of thing?

does the $95 include a few line fees, or is it $20x N lines + $95?

also, they are giving you $10/mo (as opposed to a one time credit)?

thanks!

Device(s)
    iPhone XS Max 256Gb
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daisydoo View Post
    Right at 60
    It’s a pretty awesome deal for 12 GB!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast