Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Results 181 to 195 of 195

Thread: Retentions...

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    129
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, ZTE Mobley, ZTE Velocity
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, TMobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    Speaking of Nighthawk.

    Quote Originally Posted by RussPath03 View Post
    Yeah, that is not the same as a hotspot line with a netgear nighthawk lte hotspot.
    I just accepted a four line, &More premium plan for $150 a month plus taxes and fees. Added my Apple watch for $10 more. All done through Loyalty.

    Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with my $20 Mobley plan and my Netgear Nighthawk. I really don't need it any more since we have 15GB of hotspot each now. The Transfer of Responsibility rep said that I could transfer the plan to another AT&T wireless which surprised me. I didn't think that the plan would transfer.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Abilene
    Posts
    1,402
    Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 10+, iPhone XR, iPhone 7, iPhone SE & Netgear Nighthawk LTE hotspot
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by overfedexed View Post
    I just accepted a four line, &More premium plan for $150 a month plus taxes and fees. Added my Apple watch for $10 more. All done through Loyalty.

    Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with my $20 Mobley plan and my Netgear Nighthawk. I really don't need it any more since we have 15GB of hotspot each now. The Transfer of Responsibility rep said that I could transfer the plan to another AT&T wireless which surprised me. I didn't think that the plan would transfer.
    Yeah something I am having a hard time letting go. That is why I haven't switched and still paying more for the plan I have.

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    154
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Wireless (old "BLUE")
    Feedback Score
    0
    Has anyone gotten this promotion today? Meaning 10/1?
    I just called -- and was told the promotion was only $5 per line -- meaning instead of $150 for 4 lines, it's now $170. No great bargain.

    I had been offered this at least 2-3 times in the past year (for $150) -- I've been a customer since prior to the Cingular days (since before 2004), pay my bill the 1st notification it's ready, never late. And this was my offer.

    I've been on a 20gb Mobile Share plan ($100 less 19% discount), have my own phones so $15 access fee.
    Reason I called was I rec'd note in my bill T was going to add 15gb (35gb total) to plan for another $10. So I figured it would be a wash and I'd get the Unlimited & More Premium service.

    Pretty disgusted at this point.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Middle Georgia
    Posts
    129
    Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, ZTE Mobley, ZTE Velocity
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Verizon, TMobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by desgnconcpts View Post
    Has anyone gotten this promotion today? Meaning 10/1?
    I just called -- and was told the promotion was only $5 per line -- meaning instead of $150 for 4 lines, it's now $170. No great bargain.

    I had been offered this at least 2-3 times in the past year (for $150) -- I've been a customer since prior to the Cingular days (since before 2004), pay my bill the 1st notification it's ready, never late. And this was my offer.

    I've been on a 20gb Mobile Share plan ($100 less 19% discount), have my own phones so $15 access fee.
    Reason I called was I rec'd note in my bill T was going to add 15gb (35gb total) to plan for another $10. So I figured it would be a wash and I'd get the Unlimited & More Premium service.

    Pretty disgusted at this point.
    I'd keep calling back if I were you.
    It's called CSR roulette.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by desgnconcpts View Post
    Has anyone gotten this promotion today? Meaning 10/1?
    I just called -- and was told the promotion was only $5 per line -- meaning instead of $150 for 4 lines, it's now $170. No great bargain.

    I had been offered this at least 2-3 times in the past year (for $150) -- I've been a customer since prior to the Cingular days (since before 2004), pay my bill the 1st notification it's ready, never late. And this was my offer.

    I've been on a 20gb Mobile Share plan ($100 less 19% discount), have my own phones so $15 access fee.
    Reason I called was I rec'd note in my bill T was going to add 15gb (35gb total) to plan for another $10. So I figured it would be a wash and I'd get the Unlimited & More Premium service.

    Pretty disgusted at this point.
    What loyalty promo are you looking for? Just call and ask for loyalty and ask for the Unlimited & More with $10 discount per line + $35 + $20 auto pay discount. It’s like $140 for 4 lines. If you want Unlimited & More Premium I think it’s an extra $10 per line.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    154
    Device(s)
    Pixel 3
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Wireless (old "BLUE")
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by macher52 View Post
    What loyalty promo are you looking for? Just call and ask for loyalty and ask for the Unlimited & More with $10 discount per line + $35 + $20 auto pay discount. It’s like $140 for 4 lines. If you want Unlimited & More Premium I think it’s an extra $10 per line.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unlimited & More Premium.
    Should have/would have been $150 for 4 lines.
    Just read on Reddit that this promo has once again ended and now the $10 per line discount is only $5 per line.

    The $150 for 4 lines jumps to $170.

    Happy to call back -- would love if any T reps that are reading might confirm there is NO way to still get this deal for $150?

    Regular cost - $100 plus $35 per line, so $240, less $10 per line ($200), less $30 multi-line ($170) less $20 autopay/paperless discount = $150 promo amount.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,600
    Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by desgnconcpts View Post
    Unlimited & More Premium.
    Should have/would have been $150 for 4 lines.
    Just read on Reddit that this promo has once again ended and now the $10 per line discount is only $5 per line.

    The $150 for 4 lines jumps to $170.

    Happy to call back -- would love if any T reps that are reading might confirm there is NO way to still get this deal for $150?

    Regular cost - $100 plus $35 per line, so $240, less $10 per line ($200), less $30 multi-line ($170) less $20 autopay/paperless discount = $150 promo amount.
    Retention deals typically change pretty fast. The four lines for $150 only lasted for about a few weeks last spring. Perhaps it really is gone right now, but hopefully comes back.
    AT&T: 2003 (gophone) & 2008-2009 & 2013-Present
    Cingular: 2003-2006
    Sprint: 2006-2007 & 2009-2011
    Verizon Wireless: 2001-2003 & 2011-2013

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    DC Area/Orlando Florida
    Posts
    1,906
    Device(s)
    iPhone 4S, Moto Atrix, Galaxy Nexus LTE
    Carrier(s)
    ATT (Jan 2004-Current), Tmobile Oct 2007-Current, Sprint 1997-2004, Aerial Communications 1996
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Airb330 View Post
    Retention deals typically change pretty fast. The four lines for $150 only lasted for about a few weeks last spring. Perhaps it really is gone right now, but hopefully comes back.
    I got the retention deal $10 off per line.

    So 3 lines $140. ($15 muti line for 3 line) unlimited and premium plus $10x 3 loyalty discount. Plus $20 auto pay

    How would it work if I wanted to add a 4th line in the future say in 6 months . Am I still locked in the $10 loyalty credit for future purchases? Or no credit.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    5,600
    Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by aneftp View Post
    How would it work if I wanted to add a 4th line in the future say in 6 months . Am I still locked in the $10 loyalty credit for future purchases? Or no credit.
    I’m not sure. I’d like to know as well since I’ll be likely adding a fourth line in the next year or two.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    256
    Device(s)
    LG G4
    Feedback Score
    0
    The WeHe project will let you test all typical streaming services at once against your carrier to check for bandwidth throttling.

    Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

  11. #191
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    MetroWest, MA
    Posts
    202
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    What type of deals are currently available for a 4 line plan for a “new customer” ? I had AT&T for quite a few years (probably 5 or 6) until about 6 or 7 months ago when I ported all lines out try Verizon. I am less than impressed and would consider switching back all 4 lines if a good deal is available. I was offered the unlimited with $10 discount per line to stay when I informed AT&T that I was leaving. Is this a standing offer? If not, is it still possible to get this offer again? I currently own of my own equipment that is network ready. Who do I speak or chat to as retentions does not seem to be the right place to start as I am not a current customer. Any and all help and replies are appreciated. Thank you in advance.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,192
    Feedback Score
    0

    Retentions...

    Quote Originally Posted by Elevatorguy View Post
    What type of deals are currently available for a 4 line plan for a “new customer” ? I had AT&T for quite a few years (probably 5 or 6) until about 6 or 7 months ago when I ported all lines out try Verizon. I am less than impressed and would consider switching back all 4 lines if a good deal is available. I was offered the unlimited with $10 discount per line to stay when I informed AT&T that I was leaving. Is this a standing offer? If not, is it still possible to get this offer again? I currently own of my own equipment that is network ready. Who do I speak or chat to as retentions does not seem to be the right place to start as I am not a current customer. Any and all help and replies are appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Since you’re not a customer I would call sales and see what deals are out there. We recently got a Unlimited & More loyalty deal. For 5 lines plus an unlimited iPad plan it’s $165 before taxes and fees which is a fantastic deal.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    611
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by desgnconcpts View Post
    Has anyone gotten this promotion today? Meaning 10/1?
    I just called -- and was told the promotion was only $5 per line -- meaning instead of $150 for 4 lines, it's now $170. No great bargain.

    I had been offered this at least 2-3 times in the past year (for $150) -- I've been a customer since prior to the Cingular days (since before 2004), pay my bill the 1st notification it's ready, never late. And this was my offer.

    I've been on a 20gb Mobile Share plan ($100 less 19% discount), have my own phones so $15 access fee.
    Reason I called was I rec'd note in my bill T was going to add 15gb (35gb total) to plan for another $10. So I figured it would be a wash and I'd get the Unlimited & More Premium service.

    Pretty disgusted at this point.
    Yeah just goes to show you there is no loyalty anymore. They could care less how long you’ve had service or that you paid your bill on time. Sucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Alex
    Teamsters Local 399
    "American by birth, teamster by the grace of God"

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,450
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by astrand1 View Post
    Yeah just goes to show you there is no loyalty anymore. They could care less how long you’ve had service or that you paid your bill on time. Sucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Loyalty is a two way street. Demanding some sort of bribe to stay does not show loyalty by the customer. Such things are negotiable instead.

    Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app
    Don't make me turn this car around.....

  15. #195
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Henderson, NV
    Posts
    2,429
    Device(s)
    Pixel, Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint KickStart
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by astrand1 View Post
    Yeah just goes to show you there is no loyalty anymore. They could care less how long you’ve had service or that you paid your bill on time. Sucks.


    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    AT&T is in the business of making money for its shareholders. Loyalty and paying one's bill on time are minor considerations. As a consumer, you have to to do what's best for you in terms of quality of service and price. As for myself, I have no allegiance to any carrier. I just dumped two buyasession lines from AT&T for Sprint, the hated carrier, because their quality of service and price is currently Superior in my area to AT&T.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using HoFo mobile app

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Similar Threads

  1. Retention
    By Hello? in forum AT&T
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-22-2002, 05:13 PM
  2. Retention
    By Hello? in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2002, 08:40 AM
  3. Bell Retention
    By Hello? in forum Bell/Virgin/Lucky/Solo
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2002, 08:39 AM
  4. Retention
    By Hello? in forum TELUS/Koodo/Public Mobile
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2002, 08:35 AM
  5. Retention
    By Hello? in forum Fido
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2002, 08:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks