Thread: Att Mobley help!!

Feedback Score

Att Mobley help!!

What should I do when only one of the lights come on and I canít connect to WiFi? Iíve tried unplugging, disconnecting from adapter. Tried adapter of other Mobley and different outlets. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by junjun00000011 View Post
    What should I do when only one of the lights come on and I can’t connect to WiFi? I’ve tried unplugging, disconnecting from adapter. Tried adapter of other Mobley and different outlets. Thanks
    There are two lights - power and network ready. I assume you are only getting the power light.

My guess is that you are not getting signal. IIRC, there is no Wifi and you can't log on the management interface until cell signal is ready.

Do you have something else like a phone to check the signal status in the area?

I would try putting it in the car and driving to somewhere with good signal to check its operation. It is nearly impossible to see the small dim lights with it down in the driver foot well.

Are you sure that you have a good SIM in it and your bill is paid?

Good luck

Feedback Score
    Yes Iím getting just power. You are right. We have two Mobley plans. One works fine. This one doesnít and itís funny. This is the one that gave us best connection not the other. I can log on using our second Mobley correct? We do have 5 phone lines already working fine. Good sim? Not sure. How do I remove it anyway? Bill is on a payment arrangement but if thatís the case why does the other work fine? Thanks!! I really appreciate it

Feedback Score
    Advance att tech tried to help but didnít work so now they transferred me to zte support

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Sounds like it might just be broken. If your within a year they hopefully should just get you another one. Worst case you can buy a new one. Also you could just get a unite explore and swap the SIM card. Iíve got a friend you has 3 Mobley plans and 2 are in netgear nighthawks and one is in a unite explore. Working great for over a year. Just a thought.
    Alex
    Teamsters Local 399
    "American by birth, teamster by the grace of God"

Feedback Score
    Yes Iím getting just power. You are right. We have two Mobley plans. One works fine. This one doesnít and itís funny. This is the one that gave us best connection not the other. I can log on using our second Mobley correct? We do have 5 phone lines already working fine. Good sim? Not sure. How do I remove it anyway? Bill is on a payment arrangement but if thatís the case why does the other work fine? Thanks!! I really appreciate it
    The SIM is under the rectangular cover on one side. Since you have two, you could try swapping the SIMs between the units and see if the problem follows the SIM or not. A bad SIM or one that got incorrectly provisioned somehow should be fixable by ATT.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    The SIM is under the rectangular cover on one side. Since you have two, you could try swapping the SIMs between the units and see if the problem follows the SIM or not. A bad SIM or one that got incorrectly provisioned somehow should be fixable by ATT.
    I think the problem is that the SIM card is showing wear and tear and itís making it impossible to get the sim out. Should I go to an att store to see if they can get it out? Should I let them provide me with a new sim to use once zte finishes the repair? Thanks

Feedback Score
    I think the problem is that the SIM card is showing wear and tear and it’s making it impossible to get the sim out. Should I go to an att store to see if they can get it out? Should I let them provide me with a new sim to use once zte finishes the repair? Thanks
    Ahem, why is the SIM worn and torn? Just curious if you want to say.

I would expect ATT to hook you up with a good SIM without much problem.

Feedback Score
    I had a SIM in my Mobley go bad (or have a provisioning error) as the AT&T system suddenly started thinking it was in an iPhone last year. I spent about an hour on the phone with AT&T support with them trying to correct this, in the end I had to go into a local store and get a new SIM provisioned for the Mobley. I had similar symptoms with only one green light when this occurred.

Device(s)
    Nexus1, formerly a G1
    Carrier(s)
    TMO
    Feedback Score
    ATT remotely zapping these sims?

Device(s)
    Pixel 2, Moto X4, Moto G6, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    Google Fi; Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Yes, they are, unless you're in your basement.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterfield View Post
    Yes, they are, unless you're in your basement.
    And be sure to align your tinfoil hat with the phase of the Moon.

You're also safer in your Mom's basement with a good supply of Cheetos.

Device(s)
    Nexus1, formerly a G1
    Carrier(s)
    TMO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    And be sure to align your tinfoil hat with the phase of the Moon.

You're also safer in your Mom's basement with a good supply of Cheetos.
    And a fridge full of Dr. Pepper.