Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cricket Wireless Moto G6 Forge ( Moto G6 Play 16GB ) now available

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    I would doubt their phones work on those carriers very well.
    Just so your not throwing other people off with general statements that don't really apply, I should reply. A lot of Apple, Samsung, and Moto phones have both GSM and CDMA radios. All 3 brands make quality phones.

Feedback Score
    I just bought a Refurb Forge at Cricket online for $9.99 on July 14th. I love the phone, tall but narrow fits in shirt pockets better, and the "Moto Actions" are great, especially easy blocking of Notifications from Apps. However, the headphone jack is dead and I need it, so now I have to do the Warranty replace dance. When I get the new one I'll test the jack, WiFi to Youtube, before activating, if possible.

Feedback Score
    I just picked up three of these to use for my in-laws, and my Mom. Even burning the $30 a month plan, $40 for this phone seems like a pretty good deal. Has anyone has found a safe way to sell off those unused plans, maybe by selling the unactivated SIM on eBay?

Feedback Score
    My Home screen bottom controls on the G6, the circle, square and delta, have gone missing, and I want them back! What happened was when I wanted to quit out of an app the Square (and then the X) stopped working. The Square would only bring a shrunken image of the app, I think a Moto 'feature', but there was no X to quit the app. So I fooled around with some setting or other and now I just have a Horizontal line down there where the Circle, Square and Delta used to be. That Line does do some things, but not what I want, and no Quit X. Help!

Device(s)
    lg vx6100
    Feedback Score
    Under the Moto app tap features then Moto Actions then turn off One Button Nav. That should give you back the circle, square and delta.

Feedback Score
    Yes, thanks Clyde, learned that elsewhere. For anyone else, it's caused by the gesture-centric 'feature' of Android 9 Pie. The square for 'recents' is still missing the X on apps, though. Swipe the whole app up to quit it. When I did that the first time there were about 15 apps to quit that way.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3