Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: New Unlimited Plans on 7/13

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,869
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ckoch125 View Post
    I miss the old days when unlimited really was unlimited without all the BS stipulations attached to it. No video throttling, no depriorization. Ah the good old days.
    I member....do youuuu remberrrr


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    445
    Feedback Score
    0
    Here...the merger hasn't even happened and they are all jacking their prices up one carrier at a time almost in unison. Similar has occurred recently with cable companies.

    https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news...ed-data-plans/

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,869
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
    Here...the merger hasn't even happened and they are all jacking their prices up one carrier at a time almost in unison. Similar has occurred recently with cable companies.

    https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news...ed-data-plans/

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Arguably sprint needs the revenue to maintain and build out their network to be more competitive… In case the Merger doesn’t happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    445
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fgpalm View Post
    Arguably sprint needs the revenue to maintain and build out their network to be more competitive… In case the Merger doesn’t happen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course they need it, who doesn't? My point mainly was that if found it pretty interesting that when one raises prices they all do, similar to the cable companies. Almost as if they is already some sort of gentleman's agreement monopoly in place.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,869
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Limeybastard View Post
    Of course they need it, who doesn't? My point mainly was that if found it pretty interesting that when one raises prices they all do, similar to the cable companies. Almost as if they is already some sort of gentleman's agreement monopoly in place.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Oh I’m sure they wink and nod at each other in some way...we will find out someday. Wireless will kill cable someday...but will it be any cheaper...prob not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    445
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fgpalm View Post
    Oh I’m sure they wink and nod at each other in some way...we will find out someday. Wireless will kill cable someday...but will it be any cheaper...prob not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I tend to agree.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    445
    Feedback Score
    0
    From their CEO Twitter account.

    Name:  Screenshot_20180712-125358_Twitter.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  60.9 KB

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    116
    Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    https://www.phonearena.com/news/Spri...price_id106574

    Unlimited Basic: starts at $60/month
    Unlimited Plus: starts at $70/month

    They just made their current Unlimited Freedom, made it $10 more, and made the $60 plan Basic, with limitations.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    74
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint & T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    500MB of hotspot?? Wow, not competitive at all. At least 5GB would have been nice to throw in. They should have just raised the price of Unlimited Freedom instead of creating two plans.

    On another interesting note, did they up the deprioritized threshold to 50GB for all plans or just these new plans??

    Sent from my SM-G950U using HoFo mobile app

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    slc ut
    Posts
    1,282
    Device(s)
    IPhone 8+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, AT&T Mobley
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by speedingcheetah View Post
    https://www.phonearena.com/news/Spri...price_id106574

    Unlimited Basic: starts at $60/month
    Unlimited Plus: starts at $70/month

    They just made their current Unlimited Freedom, made it $10 more, and made the $60 plan Basic, with limitations.
    that’s part of the story, for $10 they added , an additional 5GB hotspot, Tidal, if those aren’t important for you then yeah it’s just a $10 increase. I’m pissed about the slap in the face military plan And the downgrade on basic unlimited. Thinking of going back to my Verizon beyond unlimited, $15 military discount my bill was $74.90/ month.
    Paul Thurrott:
    Not now mom, somebody's wrong on the Internet

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,027
    Device(s)
    LG G4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    The $70 plan is gone be $50 for a limited time if you BYOD or buy a phone out right.

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using HoFo mobile app

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    slc ut
    Posts
    1,282
    Device(s)
    IPhone 8+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, AT&T Mobley
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardva View Post
    The $70 plan is gone be $50 for a limited time if you BYOD or buy a phone out right.

    Sent from my Moto G (4) using HoFo mobile app
    New customers only or new lines

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    127
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sectime View Post
    New customers only or new lines
    so just new lines?

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    slc ut
    Posts
    1,282
    Device(s)
    IPhone 8+
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint, AT&T Mobley
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by whathuhwhat View Post
    so just new lines?
    well I just switched to the $50 BYOD from Kickstarter, maybe I was lucky with getting a cool CS.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    722
    Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wow, I am on Sprint free but no way would I stay with Sprint at these prices

    I really hope the prepaid market stays competitive - when you are an individual plan seems to be best option
    .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MiFi on new unlimited plan
    By PlumCT in forum Other Devices (HotSpots/MiFi, USB Modems, Netbooks, etc.)
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2017, 01:21 PM
  2. Opinions on LG Stylo 2, and Boost New Unlimited Plan.
    By ngnetzky in forum Boost Mobile
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-22-2016, 09:18 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2016, 03:41 PM
  4. Getting Unlimited plan on new activation
    By 2004tsx in forum Fido
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 02:43 AM
  5. Company discount on the new unlimited plans?
    By blueklown in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 07:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks