Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Device(s)
    Iphone xr
    Feedback Score
    Has anyone purchased VZ prepaid cards from EBay sellers who load to your phone ??? I wondered how this worked out for anyone giving them your ph# - TIA

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score

Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Back on sale at Target (at least it is in the Target app)!

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    Last edited by icdvtrvt; 03-29-2020 at 11:53 AM.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by icdvtrvt View Post
    Back on sale!

Where are you seeing this ? Link? It looks like Target but it's not showing up for me on target.com or in the weekly flyer.
    Find and compare prepaid plans at https://prepaidcompare.net

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    Where are you seeing this ? Link? It looks like Target but it's not showing up for me on target.com or in the weekly flyer.
    I have the Target app and that’s where I found it. Sorry I forgot to add that it’s in the Target app. They also say “Not sold in stores”.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    I have the Target app and that’s where I found it. Sorry I forgot to add that it’s in the Target app. They also say “Not sold in stores”.

The deal is not shopping up for me the Target app either.

In the app I tried searching for prepaid airtime and also for Verizon. The app has two tabs; "Items in stock at my store" and "Target Circle".

There's nothing listed under Target Circle, which is where deals usually show up. The cards show up at their regular price with no BOGO 10% offer under "Items in stock at my store". They are labeled "Email delivery only".

The deal isn't on the Target Circle site at https://www.target.com/offers/target-circle/24 either.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score

Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by Yeswap View Post
    The deal is not shopping up for me the Target app either.

In the app I tried searching for prepaid airtime and also for Verizon. The app has two tabs; "Items in stock at my store" and "Target Circle".

There's nothing listed under Target Circle, which is where deals usually show up. The cards show up at their regular price with no BOGO 10% offer under "Items in stock at my store". They are labeled "Email delivery only".

The deal isn't on the Target Circle site at https://www.target.com/offers/target-circle/24 either.
    Not sure what to tell you. I searched for Verizon Prepaid Card and I found this. Maybe it’s a local sale?

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Play - Unlocked - XT1952-4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I got the sale to come up in the Target app by changing my store to a Lincoln, NE store. I didn't complete the order yet, but the sale discount does show up in my cart.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenman22 View Post
    I got the sale to come up in the Target app by changing my store to a Lincoln, NE store. I didn't complete the order yet, but the sale discount does show up in my cart.
    I changed my store to a couple different cities and the “sale” didn’t come up for either place. I guess it might be for select markets or just my market, which is Lincoln, NE. Sorry if I got everyone’s hopes up.

Device(s)
    Moto G7 Play - Unlocked - XT1952-4
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    I changed my store to a couple different cities and the “sale” didn’t come up for either place. I guess it might be for select markets or just my market, which is Lincoln, NE. Sorry if I got everyone’s hopes up.

I am in PA and completed checkout and received the discount once I set my store as Lincoln, NE. Checked out the same as usual.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenman22 View Post
    I am in PA and completed checkout and received the discount once I set my store as Lincoln, NE. Checked out the same as usual.
    Very interesting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal71 View Post
    Has anyone purchased VZ prepaid cards from EBay sellers who load to your phone ??? I wondered how this worked out for anyone giving them your ph# - TIA
    I have, didn't really notice any difference. I think most are doing it for verification, but yea selling numbers is not unheard of. What seller if you don't mind me asking ?

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal71 View Post
    I think ebay sellers do this to protect from themselves from fraud. There are more scam buyers than scam sellers , of course there are both

Back on sale at Target (at least it is in the Target app)!
    BOGO 10% is really 5%, ie 10% of $50 = $5 discount, buy 2 $50s ($100) would cost $95 ($50 +$45) -- better to wait for when they have $5 off $50, which is true 10%. Yes there is the 5% Redcard but that applies in both scenarios

Device(s)
    Iphone xr
    Feedback Score
    EBay seller boden-6657 - he has 100% rating but only total of 7 feedback - no cards listed now - I will stick with Target when cards are a percentage off

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Waiting on the $5 off $50 again combined with the Redcard 5% , makes it about $42 and change. Still debating Visible but not sure if the service is subpar to Verizon and not sure if during these hard times if its worth switching and jeopardizing coverage.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    I think ebay sellers do this to protect from themselves from fraud. There are more scam buyers than scam sellers , of course there are both

BOGO 10% is really 5%, ie 10% of $50 = $5 discount, buy 2 $50s ($100) would cost $95 ($50 +$45) -- better to wait for when they have $5 off $50, which is true 10%. Yes there is the 5% Redcard but that applies in both scenarios
    Better than nothing isn’t it? Not everyone can buy enough for a whole year, I wish I could.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast