Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Even with the higher price it's still a great deal.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Since I started this thread a year ago I've made several purchases and never had an issue. The card numbers are delivered quickly and I apply to my account with no issue. Even with the recent price increase it's still an excellent deal.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid, RP
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I may give eBay PINs a try now. I've used up $90 of the $100 PINs I got from a Target sale. Plan just renewed today so I have time to decide.
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    I may give eBay PINs a try now. I've used up $90 of the $100 PINs I got from a Target sale. Plan just renewed today so I have time to decide.
    What reason do you have not to do this?

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid, RP
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by gigahurtz View Post
    What reason do you have not to do this?
    Well, earlier today I decided to give it a try. $29.70 for a $40 card (which, with the $10 balance I have, will pay for the month of August 12-September 11). Still haven't received my PINs, but presumably they will come in the next few days.

There is a degree of comfort in buying from existing businesses rather than individuals on a site like eBay.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Well, earlier today I decided to give it a try. $29.70 for a $40 card (which, with the $10 balance I have, will pay for the month of August 12-September 11). Still haven't received my PINs, but presumably they will come in the next few days.

There is a degree of comfort in buying from existing businesses rather than individuals on a site like eBay.
    It’s been working great for me the last few months. 1 time there was an issue. It ended up being a typo. The seller messaged me the wrong code. After I contacted him he sent me the correct code and it went through fine.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Purchased 10 pins fleabay at $24 each

Added to account $400 balance instant

I have 4 lines $135 per month

This will last 3 month I usually add 3 month pin at a time

4 times a year my cost each line $21 per line 16gb promo data

Very happy 99% time data good some areas throttle but for the price

It perfect

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlimar1 View Post
    It’s been working great for me the last few months. 1 time there was an issue. It ended up being a typo. The seller messaged me the wrong code. After I contacted him he sent me the correct code and it went through fine.

i have a feeling the wrong code thing is a scam. it happened to me. I think they test new customers to see if the code is immediately applied. they are hoping the customer completely forgets about the code so they can use the real one.

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I’ve only been buying from a seller who I think is a dealer and can add the funds directly to my account, so I don’t even worry about bad PINs. Unfortunately, the seller I’ve been using has raised prices just like everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Galaxy S10
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars

I've always received my pins within an hour from the eBay sellers I've purchased from. Usually it's within minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 7(16GB)

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid, RP
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
    I've always received my pins within an hour from the eBay sellers I've purchased from. Usually it's within minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 7(16GB)
    I had checked the wrong email account for eBay, since I so rarely use eBay. The email was in the spam folder of the other account. I've applied it so I have $50 credit for next month.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+ 128 GB Jet Black
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Been doing this for months with no issues whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    iPhone 7+ on the Verizon Network
    iPad Pro 9.7 on the AT&T Network

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 9
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Tried buying the refills on ebay last night for the first time. I was going to set up auto pay once I moved over from postpaid, but saw this thread. I purchased 3 of the $40 refills for about $28 each and had the current $5 coupon from ebay. I got $120 of refills for $83.50 with taxes so that's a far better deal than doing auto pay at $100 monthly. Had the codes within 2 minutes and added to my account. I'll definitely use the same seller and pick up some cards every month or two. I'm glad to learn about this from the thread. Thanks for the info.

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    ATT Prepaid, RP
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by purwater View Post
    Tried buying the refills on ebay last night for the first time. I was going to set up auto pay once I moved over from postpaid, but saw this thread. I purchased 3 of the $40 refills for about $28 each and had the current $5 coupon from ebay. I got $120 of refills for $83.50 with taxes so that's a far better deal than doing auto pay at $100 monthly. Had the codes within 2 minutes and added to my account. I'll definitely use the same seller and pick up some cards every month or two. I'm glad to learn about this from the thread. Thanks for the info.
    You still want to signup for Autopay for a discount on your service. As long as you have a high enough balance on your account your CC won't be charged.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S10+, S9+, Motorola E5 Spra
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by purwater View Post
    Yup you have to signup for autopay for discount and reload your ebay before your due date.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using HoFo mobile app
    Galaxy Care Ambassador

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast