Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
    Prior to the plans they started in November/December my balance could expire. I was on a rollover plan back then. The expiration depended on the amount of the last refill pin you added. I would use $40 refill pins and my account balance could expire if I didn't add more refill pins every 90 days.

AFAIK it was only the grandfathered plans. Maybe they changed things for everything? Even the grandfathered plans?

Sent from my Nexus 7(16GB)
    If you are grandfathered like me and have a rollover plan, the expiry still applies - if you are on a newer plan without rollover there is no expiry - funds last forever or as long as the line stays open

@grayson73 - if you buy 12 at once I would spread them out , add 6 then every 90 days add another. Issue is if they are bad you lose recourse with seller due to time, I would not buy that many at once unless you are on new plan

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by taoman View Post
    Dude! Great idea. I have a brother who lives in California. Just tried it and it worked great.

Wish I knew to do this earlier. Washington State residents had to start paying tax on eBay purchases starting January 1st of this year.

Also, I believe if you go to ebay.ca site , regardless of your shipping address you will not be charged tax. I am 90% confident this will work

Is there a list of the states ebay charges sales tax? - could not find

Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    Also, I believe if you go to ebay.ca site , regardless of your shipping address you will not be charged tax. I am 90% confident this will work

Is there a list of the states ebay charges sales tax? - could not find
    https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fe...harges?id=4121

Near the bottom.
    LG V20 (Verizon)

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    If you are grandfathered like me and have a rollover plan, the expiry still applies - if you are on a newer plan without rollover there is no expiry - funds last forever or as long as the line stays open

@grayson73 - if you buy 12 at once I would spread them out , add 6 then every 90 days add another. Issue is if they are bad you lose recourse with seller due to time, I would not buy that many at once unless you are on new plan
    I would have to double check since I moved to the no expiration set up, I did not care about rollover as at it's best it was about the same as the sure bet every month.

But to the point, with the old one I think you can load all the cards at once, then just set up automatic or manually make a payment to the account every 30 days or so of just a dollar or two and that would keep all the balance from expiring as it gets used up month by month.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    I just purchased some Verizon prepaid cards from the ebay.ca site, using NJ shipping address. I was charged sales tax.

Device(s)
    Iphone xr
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    If I purchase a Verizon prepaid refill card from EBay - 2 questions: do the refill cards expire if I purchase more than 1 & is there a particular seller that is better than others??? Please excuse my ignorance.

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256GB, iPad Pro 11" 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Unreal Mobile, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal71 View Post
    If I purchase a Verizon prepaid refill card from EBay - 2 questions: do the refill cards expire if I purchase more than 1 & is there a particular seller that is better than others??? Please excuse my ignorance.
    My understanding is that the cards just add to your account’s available funds like a bank account so there’s no reason not to go ahead and claim all the cards as soon as you get them and your set for however many months you get for that amount.

—Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / Fun connection:

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal71 View Post
    As long as your current plan was activated after 11-6-18 adding multiple prepaid refill cards to your account will never expire as long as you keep your account current. I've added dozens of refill cards to my account since last year. Current account balance is over $700.
    Quote Originally Posted by VZW Prepaid FAQ
    I signed up for my prepaid plan AFTER 11/6/18
    As long as you renew your plan within 60 days of the expiration date, your account will stay active and your payments won't expire.
    I use the search string below to find $40 VZW prepaid refill cards sorted by lowest price first. I usually only buy from dealers that have a lot of transactions and at least a 97% Positive feedback rating. It's also a good sign if the seller states in red letters on their listing that they've sold hundreds or thousands of refill cards already.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...nc&_dcat=43308

Device(s)
    Iphone xr
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    thank you taoman & alexkidd for your knowledge

Device(s)
    Pixel 3, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks for the tip on the search function. While the data cap is somewhat annoying in general, I don't use enough to ever come close to 15 gigs. And around $25 a month for a $50 plan is too sweet to pass up.
    I only buy from sellers with a history and good feedback as well. If a seller has only been on there for a short while I won't buy from them, rating notwithstanding. I'll let someone else take a chance first.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    Thanks for the tip on the search function. While the data cap is somewhat annoying in general, I don't use enough to ever come close to 15 gigs. And around $25 a month for a $50 plan is too sweet to pass up.
    I only buy from sellers with a history and good feedback as well. If a seller has only been on there for a short while I won't buy from them, rating notwithstanding. I'll let someone else take a chance first.
    Its $25 for a $40 card, so about $31 for a $50

I hate that $40 is in the locked in amount for best discount, on the $50 plan , I need to buy 5 cards for 4 months of service at a time so not to have any leftover money -

Update , thought not as common, I found someone selling a $40 and $10 for $31.50. $40 are going for $24.50. The discount percentage was not that much worse so I bought one for my next renewal on July 25

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    for those wanting to apply a 10% off code to a refill card purchase. it applies to multiple quantities up to a $25 discount.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13177513-sl...archBarV2Algo1

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by rb5505 View Post
    for those wanting to apply a 10% off code to a refill card purchase. it applies to multiple quantities up to a $25 discount.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13177513-sl...archBarV2Algo1
    There is 15% today but could not get to work JULY4FUN

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256GB, iPad Pro 11" 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Unreal Mobile, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    There is 15% today but could not get to work JULY4FUN
    I think this code only applies to certain housewares and outdoor type items.

—Kidd

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    If you have a Discover IT credit card you can make that your Paypal primary payment method for this quarter since all Paypal transactions get 5% cash back if using that CC.

I just bought 2 $40 refill cards for $22 each. When I added the 2 PINs to my account it came out to $84 of credit. Seller said since I was a previous customer I got a $4 "bonus?" Anyway, counting the cheap price, $4 bonus, plus 5% cashback from Discover CC my $40 refill card effective price was $19 each. Hard to beat that price for a $40 VZW refill card.

Wish I could have got in on the 10% eBay discount that ended yesterday but the $22 refill cards were only listed today and they sell out fast.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast