Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Cheap Verizon Prepaid Refill Cards on eBay

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by icdvtrvt View Post
    Better than nothing isn稚 it? Not everyone can buy enough for a whole year, I wish I could.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo
    I never buy for a year. VZW prepaid was a good deal when you could get $50 cards for $30, and $40 cards for $24. I never buy more than 2, 3 months at a time. I'm good until May 25 now but seriously thinking about joining a Visible party plan after that. If I am still above ground and healthy in May I am likely switching.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsilver99 View Post
    I never buy for a year. VZW prepaid was a good deal when you could get $50 cards for $30, and $40 cards for $24. I never buy more than 2, 3 months at a time. I'm good until May 25 now but seriously thinking about joining a Visible party plan after that. If I am still above ground and healthy in May I am likely switching.
    I知 thinking about switching to Visible as well but I hate to give up my plans of 2 lines with 8 GB of data doubled and a line with 10 GB plus double data plus roll over (usually the last line starts with about 25-28 GBs when renewed). I知 just afraid that Visible is going to suck and I won稚 be able to get my old plan back.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by icdvtrvt View Post
    I知 thinking about switching to Visible as well but I hate to give up my plans of 2 lines with 8 GB of data doubled and a line with 10 GB plus double data plus roll over (usually the last line starts with about 25-28 GBs when renewed). I知 just afraid that Visible is going to suck and I won稚 be able to get my old plan back.

Isn't the 8gb $45 after autopay discount with double data pretty standard now ? I am on the grandfather one with no autopay discount

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Isn't the 8gb $45 after autopay discount with double data pretty standard now ? I am on the grandfather one with no autopay discount
    I知 not sure about the double data but I do know the 10 GB plan isn稚 offered anymore like on my 3rd plan. All I know is I pay $115 a month. It would be nice to save $40 a month on Visible though.

Feedback Score
    Any new VZW prepaid deals with refills? Thanks

Sent from my LM-G820 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecoolguy17 View Post
    Any new VZW prepaid deals with refills? Thanks

I see some $40 refills for $35 on eBay now. I haven't tried because you have to give them your account info, so they can add it for you. I don't really trust them.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman1 View Post
    I see some $40 refills for $35 on eBay now. I haven't tried because you have to give them your account info, so they can add it for you. I don't really trust them.
    Is giving you phone number and zip really that bad of a thing? But then again maybe I知 not careful enough and should be more careful. I doubt I値l be buying from them anytime soon anyways b/c with tax I知 only saving $1.40.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Yeah I saw them I didn't want to give those details either. Was hoping someone saw or heard of some deals. Hard to go back to full price.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yep, the tax on eBay kind of kills the deal. Anyone know when the next Target discount is due?

Device(s)
    Pixel 3, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    Change your address to one in Oregon and you won't get hit with sales tax. There's no physical delivery of the card. I've done that several times. I check every week to see if Target has a deal going, nothing this week.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderstruck View Post
    Change your address to one in Oregon and you won't get hit with sales tax. There's no physical delivery of the card. I've done that several times. I check every week to see if Target has a deal going, nothing this week.

Yeah Target is due for a deal soon

Device(s)
    Pixel 3, Moto G5Plus
    Carrier(s)
    VZW Prepaid 15GB/$45
    Feedback Score
    Please post if you see another deal, I try once a week but don't always remember. Time flies by sometimes.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Question: If I need $5 to round out what I need for the month and I buy it in my account will I only pay taxes on the $5 if the rest of the balance came from refill pins?

Device(s)
    LG V20 Verizon Prepaid
    Carrier(s)
    LG V30 Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Question: If I need $5 to round out what I need for the month and I buy it in my account will I only pay taxes on the $5 if the rest of the balance came from refill pins?
    Depends on your state if they collect taxes and/or fees.

In my state I had to pay taxes and fees for $5 from a verizon store.

I wouldn't want my balance go to zero after the payment is made. I always leave at least a $5 balance remaining.

Device(s)
    s8/s8+/Nexus5x
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Target has buy one get 2nd for 10% off which is really only 5%. Combined with RedCard its "about" 10% total but you have to buy two. Since I have $15 on my account and my plan is $50 this does not help me too much because I need $35 to go for one more month or $85 to go for two. It sucks that $30 is the smallest denomination. I am actually thinking of foregoing the discount and just pay one more month for $35 more, buying one $30 card, paying the $5 directly from Verizon , and switching to Visible when my plan expires June 25.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast