Thread: How to Boost AT&T Signal

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

How to Boost AT&T Signal

I really really like AT&T and miss their service. Cellcom still sucks where my parents live and I go there on the weekends. My only issue is getting service inside the building I work in. I can get 1 bar LTE in the break room if I sit in a certain spot. Is there any way to get increased service inside this concrete building? I will admit I don't expect it to work everywhere in this building as it is a huge building. Anything to make the service work better and keep calls at the minimum connected would be appreciated!

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunks View Post
    I really really like AT&T and miss their service. Cellcom still sucks where my parents live and I go there on the weekends. My only issue is getting service inside the building I work in. I can get 1 bar LTE in the break room if I sit in a certain spot. Is there any way to get increased service inside this concrete building? I will admit I don't expect it to work everywhere in this building as it is a huge building. Anything to make the service work better and keep calls at the minimum connected would be appreciated!
    I'm guessing there's no wifi?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Correct. There is but wifi calling is blocked. I work for a public entity and am a state employee so they can monitor everything.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunks View Post
    are you trying to boost service at your parents house or at work ?? you can try something like weboost - https://www.weboost.com/

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Work. My parents AT&T is excellent. I really don't like Cellcom and want to leave forever!