Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: iPhone no data / hidden non-removable APN

Feedback Score
    What iOS version does she have. I’m still at 12.3.2. I’m on an 8+. Tell her to try turning off LTE & see what happens. This sucks but at least have some slooow data.

Feedback Score

Just switched to AT&T to get LTE data.

Quote Originally Posted by jmart27 View Post
    So after messing around for hours turned off LTE and I have data. WTH? When I got new sim changed from verizon lte to tfw lte. So is this a Tracfone network problem? TFW 3G looks like only option if I want data.
    Since problem is with VZ I activated one of the AT&T sims in the 39.99 Ebay deal kit and no problem with data or LTE. Guess I should just move to AT&T. Easier than trying to fix the problem on Verizon. It's my understanding all Vz phones automatically unlock after 60 days & my 2 have the CDMA or GSM capability.

Feedback Score
    I am getting really frustrated with my tracfone service for similar issues. I made zero changes, and one day my visual voicemail and my data both quit working (Verizon based sim). Does TotalWireless have the same issues?

Feedback Score

iPhone no data / hidden non-removable APN

I may actually be frustrated enough to try Verizon prepaid, like from a Verizon store. That is saying something because I am cheap. LOL.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mhagadorn View Post
    I am getting really frustrated with my tracfone service for similar issues. I made zero changes, and one day my visual voicemail and my data both quit working (Verizon based sim). Does TotalWireless have the same issues?
    My sons have shared a TW 2-line account for a few years with an iPhone SE and iPhone 8. They have had no trouble with cellular data. I can't comment on TW VM because they use GV VM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3