Thread: T-Mobile in iOS 12 Beta

Feedback Score

T-Mobile in iOS 12 Beta

Since I updated to iOS 12 beta on my iPhone 6sPlus Iíve noticed several times where itíll suddenly show no service or EDGE in areas where itís usually LTE. As soon as I reset network settings itís fixed. It even happened at home when I had full LTE. Data suddenly wouldnít work. As soon as I reset network settings I had 40mbps down again.

I realize itís beta so bugs can be expected but just curious if anyone else is noticing this with iOS 12 on T-Mobile? It makes me not want to update my ATT iPhone X just yet.

Other than that, iOS 12 has been a nice upgrade.

Feedback Score
    Exactly itís a beta. Expect fixes in future releases. No issues here or any real differences. Either do a reset and restore or go back 11 or wait for another beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Phones are like cars. Even though we run the same iOS 12 beta different bugs will happen to different people on same devices. For me personally I lucked out even since beta 1 had only 2-4 small bugs. While others have even in installed beta from their devices.

Have you submitted a feedback to  of the problem? You know there is a feedback app and if no one submits a problem like yours it wonít get corrected.

Device(s)
    iPhone XS
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I had the same problem with my X. Even Wi-Fi calling stopped working.
    ďThe Internet wasnít meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so itís insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead ó itís a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.Ē John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Good point about submitting feedback; thanks, Iíll do that.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Any cool features in iOS 12? Was hoping to see more of a visual UI refresh. Nothing has really changed in the last 3 or 4 iOS updates.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by obeythelaw View Post
    Any cool features in iOS 12? Was hoping to see more of a visual UI refresh. Nothing has really changed in the last 3 or 4 iOS updates.
    There are few. Like the bedtime mode I really like that waking up and seeing this cool widget with weather telling me how the weather is going to be for the day. Also do not disturb mode for certain location. You can set it until you leave a certain location or just for one hour. But I would recommend you watch some YouTube videos on that

Feedback Score
    I like the measure tool in photos. Still needs some work but itís a cool idea.
    Anyone else having issues with ďsnoozeĒ still ringing even if itís turned off? Even if I manually edit the alarm clock settings, snooze still comes on 9 minutes later. Minor annoyance.