Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cricket new iPhone port in promo: Get $200 off an iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone X

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Feedback Score

Cricket new iPhone port in promo: Get $200 off an iPhone 7, iPhone 8, or iPhone X

If you missed the last iPhone $200 off deal, Cricket just brought back promo for iPhone 7, 8 and X. Get $200 off for switching.

Offer ends 9/6/18. Online only. Req’s svc activ. w/ qual. plan (min. $30/mo), port-in, and new svc line. First mo. svc charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes AT&T ports. While supplies last. Online only.

iPhone 7 32GB - $349.99, regular price $549.99
    iPhone 7 Plus 32GB - $469.99, regular price $669.99

iPhone 8 64GB - $499.99, regular price $699.99
    iPhone 8 256GB - $649.99, regular price $849.99
    iPhone 8 Plus 64GB - $599.99, regular price $799.99
    iPhone 8 Plus 256GB - $749.99, regular price $949.99

iPhone X 64GB - $799.99, regular price $999.99
    iPhone X 256GB - $949.99, regular price $1149.99

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phones/smartphones

Feedback Score
    Hope they bring it back for the S9 too.

Feedback Score
    Why on earth would anyone buy a high-end phone to use on Cricket? The last thing you want to do is cheap out on service especially when its slow and throttled. A high-end phone deserves a premium network. AT&T isn't a tier 1 network.

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Wow

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    No God No Peace
    Know God Know Peace

Device(s)
    Iphone Xs, Ipad Pro 11"
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon/Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    Why on earth would anyone buy a high-end phone to use on Cricket? The last thing you want to do is cheap out on service especially when its slow and throttled. A high-end phone deserves a premium network. AT&T isn't a tier 1 network.
    Lol for most 8mb/s is plenty. Unless you are one of those who likes to take lots of speed tests and brag about it. What can you not do (outside of quickly upload a HUGE file) on 8mb/s?

Device(s)
    Iphone
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I think 8mb is awesome, just wish that was $50...........

Carrier(s)
    ATT,
    Feedback Score
    Let's try and stay on topic.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 +
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    One can only port in a new discounted phone line every 90 days - correct?

Anyone recall how many weeks the last promotion ran for? I think is was extended beyond a month?

We got in on the last deal for a 8+ about 45 days ago and ported in a eBay T-mobile number and it went great, thanks to help from you guys.

My old 5s is finally on it's last leg. It's slowing down and the charge doesn't last that long. It's time lol
    Last edited by stiladam; 07-18-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ckoch125 View Post
    Lol for most 8mb/s is plenty. Unless you are one of those who likes to take lots of speed tests and brag about it. What can you not do (outside of quickly upload a HUGE file) on 8mb/s?
    Oh don't feed the local troll he thinks that T-Mobile is the end-all-be-all of everything.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    GFY b1geast. Why can't we get her banned from cricket message boards?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by stiladam View Post
    One can only port in a new discounted phone line every 90 days - correct?

Anyone recall how many weeks the last promotion ran for? I think is was extended beyond a month?

We got in on the last deal for a 8+ about 45 days ago and ported in a eBay T-mobile number and it went great, thanks to help from you guys.

My old 5s is finally on it's last leg. It's slowing down and the charge doesn't last that long. It's time lol
    are you thinking about upgrading an existing phone line to a different phone because that's a 90-day limit you can port in multiple numbers at the same time and get deals for every line

Device(s)
    Iphone Xs, Ipad Pro 11"
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon/Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    Oh don't feed the local troll he thinks that T-Mobile is the end-all-be-all of everything.

Makes sense. I do not frequent these all too often so didn't know they were one of those resident T-Mo sheep.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 +
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenhal View Post
    are you thinking about upgrading an existing phone line to a different phone because that's a 90-day limit you can port in multiple numbers at the same time and get deals for every line

Thanks for the reply. Well, I would have to port in a new line to get the iPhone discount, and I did just that about a month ago. I suppose I might just try it and see. Worst case I lose $5 for the eBay T-Mobile number.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 9, iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by b1geast View Post
    I doubt if many users would notice the difference between being throttled at 8Mb/s LTE and AT&T's average LTE speed of 15.08 Mb/s or Verizon's average LTE speed of 20.56 Mb/s. T-Mobile is a little faster, but you give up vast amounts of coverage in exchange for that little extra speed, speed that few people would ever notice. But most people would definitely notice the huge amount of lost coverage they'd get if they moved to T-Mobile.

Most people would rather have a little slower LTE speed on a top tier network like AT&T or Verizon, then slightly faster LTE speed on a second tier network like T-Mobile or Sprint. T-Mobile makes a big deal about their slightly faster LTE speed in some markets, but it's because that's all they have to boast about. If Verizon and AT&T could churn as many customers per quarter as T-Mobile does then their LTE speed would be higher!

The reasons to buy a flagship phone extend way beyond LTE speed. It's screen size, storage space, camera quality, app performance, etc..
    Last edited by smsgator; 07-19-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Feedback Score
    Which, if any, of these Cricket branded iphone models can be used on Verizon after they are unlocked by Cricket Wireless ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast