Thread: Loyalty?

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score

Loyalty?

Hey guys, LONG time Bell user (20+) years. I called them today asking if they would match what Koodo and Fido are offering:

$45/month
    500 Canda Wide Minutes
    2GB Data
    Unlimited Text/MMS, Voicemail

The rep on the phone, who was kinda rude said "no, we don't price match" and didn't seem to care if I left for Fido. Is this normal at Bell? Does bell have a loyalty/retentions department? The rep on the phone told me "NO". He also told me to check the bell website for all the plans they offer, "there are no unadvertised plans"

I have another phone with Rogers and my experience with Rogers is completely different. Rogers reps have been great with me, and always assure me they value my business.

So before I jump ship after 20+ years has anyone been able to get Bell to match a competitors plan? and what department did you talk to in order to get the plan.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GP-SE View Post
    Hey guys, LONG time Bell user (20+) years. I called them today asking if they would match what Koodo and Fido are offering:

$45/month
    500 Canda Wide Minutes
    2GB Data
    Unlimited Text/MMS, Voicemail

The rep on the phone, who was kinda rude said "no, we don't price match" and didn't seem to care if I left for Fido. Is this normal at Bell? Does bell have a loyalty/retentions department? The rep on the phone told me "NO". He also told me to check the bell website for all the plans they offer, "there are no unadvertised plans"

I have another phone with Rogers and my experience with Rogers is completely different. Rogers reps have been great with me, and always assure me they value my business.

So before I jump ship after 20+ years has anyone been able to get Bell to match a competitors plan? and what department did you talk to in order to get the plan.
    Bell has no loyalty lol... The most they'll do is give you an extra gig or 2...switch away lol. Your loyalty at fido means a lot mire and they'll start offering you stuff 3 months in... Would definitely reccomend them. I have a $70/10GB plan from them

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk