Thread: Moto G Play (6th Gen)

Feedback Score

Moto G Play (6th Gen)

I use PP Paygo, and my old phone that I brought in from my Verizon days is wearing out. I went to Best Buy to look at phones, that fit my price point. One I like is the Moto G Play (6th Gen). For carrier, it says universal. I call tech support, but they want me to be in possession of the phone, so they can validate it. There is a $35 restocking fee I would like to avoid, if possible. So, does this phone have a good chance of working with their network? Thanks.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mcpario View Post
    I use PP Paygo, and my old phone that I brought in from my Verizon days is wearing out. I went to Best Buy to look at phones, that fit my price point. One I like is the Moto G Play (6th Gen). For carrier, it says universal. I call tech support, but they want me to be in possession of the phone, so they can validate it. There is a $35 restocking fee I would like to avoid, if possible. So, does this phone have a good chance of working with their network? Thanks.
    Yes. But I'd probably buy it from somewhere that doesn't charge a restocking fee, like Walmart or B&H.

Carrier(s)
    guess
    Feedback Score
    Go to Bestbuy website, find the unlocked G6. It states a price with activation, so I assume you pay more without. Select the activation choice and it comes up Verizon. Just confirm this is the one your buying in store. So it will work on PP.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by southchatham View Post
    Go to Bestbuy website, find the unlocked G6. It states a price with activation, so I assume you pay more without. Select the activation choice and it comes up Verizon. Just confirm this is the one your buying in store. So it will work on PP.
    $150 activated - $200 unactivated for the G6 Play at BB. $200 at B&H Photo with a case and glass screen protector + no tax or shipping.