Thread: does ths TF use verizon

Device(s)
    LX770 Ericsson
    Carrier(s)
    ex-Free2Go now cing.
    Feedback Score

does ths TF use verizon

https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung...testex/8620566

i'm 99 percent sure but wanted to make sure it's verizon signal. att/tmobile is bad at the location.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7, LG G Stylo 3 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Red Pocket-A
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydriver View Post
    https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung...testex/8620566

i'm 99 percent sure but wanted to make sure it's verizon signal. att/tmobile is bad at the location.
    Well specs show CDMA so it most likely it Verizon and can’t be T-Mobile or AT&T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current Phone: AT&T iPhone 7 128GB Gold
    867-5309 Line: LG G Stylo 3 Plus

I am no longer a U.S.Cellular User.
    Speedtest in Knox.TN EvDo Rev.A

My Photography www.hunterspad.com

Feedback Score
    https://www.hsn.com/products/samsung...testex/8620566 i'm 99 percent sure but wanted to make sure it's verizon signal. att/tmobile is bad at the location.
    enter your zip code to verify if the phone will work in your area.

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I see that model is S727. I know the J7 Sky Pro for Verizon is S727VL. I know the T-Mobile version is S737TL. So more then likely it is for Verizon.

Feedback Score
    This looks like a good bargain for $100. Let’s say you use it for two months while you PAUSE your regular normal $40 a month unlimited VISIBLE Verizon plan (it’s what I have). The result is the cost out of pocket is only $20.

Can’t find how much data or how many texts in it specifically. Still if you use the phone primary as a VOIP phone you can get a year out of it. Numerous VOIP apps like TALKATONE can make this a useful bargain phone.

Device(s)
    LX770 Ericsson
    Carrier(s)
    ex-Free2Go now cing.
    Feedback Score
    what do you mean you can get a year out of it? this is to be a friends only phone. the phone they use 'forever'. is the technology changing that it wont be able to be on the verizon network in a year? why the need for VOIP when i'm positive verizon has a great signal there. you lost me

regarding zip code we already know verizon works in my friends area and its a great signal. we have a TF subbed there now where as ATT tmobile really suck there

and the amount that comes with the phone is in the title of the page

Samsung Galaxy 5.5" HD 16GB Tracfone with 1200 Minutes/Texts/Data

thats why i wanted to be sure this is verizon.

Feedback Score
    Was thinking the initial $100 price to last a year. Some do that and keep a cheap phone

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Red Pocket-A
    Feedback Score
    what do you mean you can get a year out of it? this is to be a friends only phone. the phone they use 'forever'. is the technology changing that it wont be able to be on the verizon network in a year? why the need for VOIP when i'm positive verizon has a great signal there. you lost me

regarding zip code we already know verizon works in my friends area and its a great signal. we have a TF subbed there now where as ATT tmobile really suck there

and the amount that comes with the phone is in the title of the page

Samsung Galaxy 5.5" HD 16GB Tracfone with 1200 Minutes/Texts/Data

thats why i wanted to be sure this is verizon.
    Depending on there use not a very good deal. Verizon through redpocket is 500/500/500 talk, text AND data for $100 a year the min,text, and data reset each month (unlike the offer you posted)

Or $60 a year for 100/100/500 talk, text and data

Of course you’d have to buy the phone (but Verizon phones second hand can get really cheap).

But if the person would actually take a year to use up that 1200 min then the deal you posted would be fine.

Device(s)
    LX770 Ericsson
    Carrier(s)
    ex-Free2Go now cing.
    Feedback Score
    ill keep the redpocket in mind for the future but she's not gonna wanna port a number anytime soon. friends friend did something and messed up the port from tmobile to verizion and so after a week of her not fixing it i had to go spend all day there i started at 2 and done aroudn 10. it was crazy . so if i say i want to port out to another provider she would die on the spot.

she doesnt use minutes but is used to internet radio in the car. however. shes getting a stereo for her car now so she will have music that way. just will have to lay off all the FB updates on mobile.

plus the phone i posted above appears to be the same exact one she has with tmobile now except thats called prime so she wont have to figure out another phone. if this somehow doesnt work out she will look at redpocket then. i just read some reviews of it. they said some issues with keeping track of minutes and porting numbers.

Device(s)
    LX770 Ericsson
    Carrier(s)
    ex-Free2Go now cing.
    Feedback Score
    will the HSN TF i linked in post one ever be able to be unlocked for redpocket

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, Red Pocket-A
    Feedback Score
    No. TF only

Feedback Score
    Yes, you will be able to unlock it after 12 months on TF.