Thread: Comparison of LG Rebel 3 vs Samsung J3 Luna Pro - HELP!

Device(s)
    LG Sunset L33L
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone/Safelink
    Feedback Score

Question Comparison of LG Rebel 3 vs Samsung J3 Luna Pro - HELP!

Hi!
    IF you own either one of these phones....please give me your pros and cons!

I have a Safelink phone that is dying so the Tech told me I can purchase a Straight Talk phone and they'll rebrand it. I am looking at the LG Rebel 3 and the Samsung Galaxy J3 Luna Pro. The salesperson told me that the only difference he knows is the Rebel has a 5mp camera vs the Luna has a 2mp camera.

Can anyone give me any advice on these 2 phones. I've got to choose very quickly because my current phone is only working on Safemode.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by GiGi77; 08-13-2018 at 08:16 AM. Reason: No response

Feedback Score
    Maybe go over to the Tracfone section of the forum & post, I get results there and know there are people there who have those phones. Straight Talk is on a Tracfone platform anyway. I just got a ST LG Fiesta on sale at their site for 29.99 and that's a nice phone. They may have sold out, mine is the first Fiesta, not Fiesta 2.

I've never had the J3 or Rebel but can look them up online and can pull up buyer reviews and spec info. I read the Best Buy or Wal-Mart reviews.

Hope you get the right one.

🎉😵🎉

Device(s)
    LG Sunset L33L
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone/Safelink
    Feedback Score
    Thanks! I asked my IT nephew and he said J3 was the better phone. I'm now trying to pair it with a Sonata. I found a post that said they took the battery out, reinstalled it and it paired fine....so I did that and it worked EXCEPT the contacts would not download. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GiGi77 View Post
    Thanks! I asked my IT nephew and he said J3 was the better phone. I'm now trying to pair it with a Sonata. I found a post that said they took the battery out, reinstalled it and it paired fine....so I did that and it worked EXCEPT the contacts would not download. Thanks
    From what I've read online and in the TF section of this forum, the J3 is good. I almost bought one at HSN with a year's service for about $80 but now have a LG Fiesta instead. You should be glad you got it.