Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Galaxy Note 9 50% Off Pre-Order!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    792
    Feedback Score
    0

    Galaxy Note 9 50% Off Pre-Order!




    Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,342
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Never buying anymore Samsung phones until they introduce dual sim phones that have all LTE bands on GSM side and priced reasonably. I have One Plus 6, Dual Sim and reasonable on price and yet has all LTE bands of AT&T & T-Mobile. Battery life is also longer than your average Samsung or iPhone or LG.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,549
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pfwarrior View Post
    Never buying anymore Samsung phones until they introduce dual sim phones that have all LTE bands on GSM side and priced reasonably. I have One Plus 6, Dual Sim and reasonable on price and yet has all LTE bands of AT&T & T-Mobile. Battery life is also longer than your average Samsung or iPhone or LG.
    Does it have SIM card slot? No? Then I won't buy it.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,549
    Feedback Score
    0
    I see they don't include the Galaxy S9 series in this. I find that odd.

    Of course, I should be able to get more than $500 for mine at Swappa, but still.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,105
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Does it have SIM card slot?
    Of course it has a SIM card slot.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,342
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1991 View Post
    Does it have SIM card slot? No? Then I won't buy it.
    Certainly has Sim slot lol. What phones doesn't have nowadays. Only old CDMA technology ones don't

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    851
    Device(s)
    Tmobile Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Ordered mine through Samsung, wanted the unlocked one, and don't care for the 24 month credit game. If they gave you 50% off immediately I might of considered it.

    Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    247
    Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pfwarrior View Post
    Certainly has Sim slot lol. What phones doesn't have nowadays. Only old CDMA technology ones don't

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    FYI all new iPhones going forward will be made without a sim card. This will essentially make all the phones they sell "unlocked" and you dont have to pay for a sim card every time you upgrade. You can also take your phone from 1 carrier to the next without inserting a sim card. I think this is genius and says **** YOU to the cell phone companies that want to charge you for something that is worth a few pennies.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Posts
    9,622
    Device(s)
    Samsung GS9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I already have the S9 and it's as big as phone I could hold comfortably.... and that is stretching it for me.

    The Note does look beautiful, however.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,571
    Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    0
    Dual sim? Are we in asia? Is that a thing in america?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,725
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselguy26 View Post
    FYI all new iPhones going forward will be made without a sim card. This will essentially make all the phones they sell "unlocked" and you dont have to pay for a sim card every time you upgrade. You can also take your phone from 1 carrier to the next without inserting a sim card. I think this is genius and says **** YOU to the cell phone companies that want to charge you for something that is worth a few pennies.

    well u know they will just charge u a activation fee, metro pcs started doing this...so its not really a win,money wise

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    247
    Device(s)
    Samsung Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cricket101 View Post
    well u know they will just charge u a activation fee, metro pcs started doing this...so its not really a win,money wise
    You are probably correct. I cant believe JL was making fun of the others back in the days for activation fees and now they are trying to charge them to customers.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,725
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselguy26 View Post
    You are probably correct. I cant believe JL was making fun of the others back in the days for activation fees and now they are trying to charge them to customers.
    yea they are starting to do a few things they said that they wouldnt do...they are making changes now so when they get the ok for the merger, they can defend and say that this was before merger THEN if they do get the ok for merger they will again price hike their rate plans...i think we really need a 4th carrier with a much better network than sprint and itll do just fine...do who will step up to that plate?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,725
    Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselguy26 View Post
    You are probably correct. I cant believe JL was making fun of the others back in the days for activation fees and now they are trying to charge them to customers.
    is there a tweet to that?

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus Pre-Orders Tonight
    By @TheRealDanny in forum T-Mobile
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 04-22-2017, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2015, 11:10 AM
  3. Just got a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 off of eBay
    By rushdown in forum Samsung
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 05:36 PM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 02:08 AM
  5. Galaxy S III $0 pre-order at NCIX this weekend.
    By howard in forum Bell Mobility
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 07:43 PM

Bookmarks