Thread: Rok mobile Sprint emergency portout begins. Last portout date is 8/31/18 Midnight EST

Feedback Score

Rok mobile Sprint emergency portout begins. Last portout date is 8/31/18 Midnight EST

Spoke to some mvno industry people who alerted me of unusual activity at Rok. Called their regular CS to confirm that they are killing off Sprint side of their mvno and giving everyone till 8/31/18 Friday 12am Midnight EST to gtfo of Dodge.

Call them up and check yourself if you want more info. As for the Att side, they've killed dealer side for months and are no longer taking activations even via direct online so I would assume that Att side is next and then Rok will truly be history. We'll see. But right now if you're on Rok Sprint, better get the hell outta Dodge. (909) 597-7300 to confirm.

Feedback Score
    I don't know if this was announced to their customers, but what a rotten way to do business!

The Verizon network Rok fiasco:
    https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...le-Death-Watch

Feedback Score
    Sounds like what Harbor Mobile did a few years ago. Sent an email at 13:00 on Friday telling people to port out by midnight Sunday or loose your number. I now keep my numbers with a reputable MVNO. My numbers are with Cricket as of now.

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    Sounds like what Harbor Mobile did a few years ago. Sent an email at 13:00 on Friday telling people to port out by midnight Sunday or loose your number. I now keep my numbers with a reputable MVNO. My numbers are with Cricket as of now.

Sent from my SM-T580 using HoFo mobile app
    I get ya. Similarlary, I tell people, if you have a long time number or business number you'd better go with a big four carrier like Verizon prepaid, Att prepaid or other rather then a smaller independent mvno. Just to be safe.