Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Koodo Out of Province Plans (QC $56 Plan as of Aug. 19, 2018)

Feedback Score
    I just changed from On number to Quebec, when I go to change the number again it says this

"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Phone number changes can only be completed once every 90 days through your online account."

Looks like this really is dead

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Too bad.. 😕 I just got the lunar new year(Chinese New year) promotion for Koodo so I guess I'll be sticking to that for now. 😬

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robinson.cc View Post
    I just changed from On number to Quebec, when I go to change the number again it says this

"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Phone number changes can only be completed once every 90 days through your online account."

Are you saying they have really strung out the process. After getting the QC number and plan, you need to wait another 90 days to switch back to a ON number? Is the number change via porting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by will888 View Post
    Are you saying they have really strung out the process. After getting the QC number and plan, you need to wait another 90 days to switch back to a ON number? Is the number change via porting.
    Correct. I called and just cancelled it since no way I’m waiting 3 months to port my number in. Guess I’m sticking with the $70 15GB Telus plan

Feedback Score
    I haven't posted here in a long time, but I couldn't hold myself this time because of all these amateurs.

You are getting an error that prevents you from changing your plan to ANY other plan. What does that have to do with the QC plan loophole?

You are getting a warning that says you can't change your number for 90 days. Waiting 90 days means the loophole is closed? That warning is actually wrong. It has always been this way.

Both of these are usual Koodo Self Serve shenanigans, nothing to do with the QC plan. The solution for both is to wait for the next billing cycle.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by crackered View Post
    lol not you again......

amateurs?

As I mentioned 3 of the accounts have already passed their SECOND billing cycle.
    Yes, me, the person who helped many people access this loophole even on TELUS. Go check my post history. I also activated another Koodo account last month and got the QC plan this month. So I know what I am talking about.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    Yes, me, the person who helped many people access this loophole even on TELUS. Go check my post history. I also activated another Koodo line within the past 30 days and got the QC plan. So I know what I am talking about.
    So why did yours work? you managed to get in before these other errors are causing problems?

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robinson.cc View Post

This message is really old and it's wrong. You can make ONE change per billing cycle. Change means number change or plan change. You already changed the number once in this billing cycle so you can't do any more changes until the next one and that's why you are getting the message.

Welcome back, 5714. You are right. A bunch of amateurs.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition - Huawei P20 Pro

Feedback Score
    I've had a run in with you before and like I said then - I'm sure this whole forum is grateful for your help. It doesn't excuse you from putting your self on a pedestal and throwing out names and acting like a child. This is a forum, not a pissing contest. You being you doesn't allow you to act that way - get off your high horse. That is the last time I will mention that because I remember last time it had no effect and clearly this time it won't either

I'm glad you were able to get the plan for your self. I am unable to and so are many other people. So this is a long winded glitch or the loophole is done
    Oh, yes, I see. Other people also replied to you directly in the TELUS thread. When you personally encounter a single issue, you jump to the conclusion that the loophole is all done and gone.

Here are a few posts from the TELUS thread:
    crackered: Thread should be closed as this loophole does not work unless you are super lucky or your name is 5714
    The_Night_Owl: You've been saying since early June that it doesn't work, but it worked for me and others contributing to this thread. You didn't follow the instructions.
    WBC: I currently have the plan with a BC number. Pretty much what The_Night_Owl said, just read through BasesLoadedWalk's post and read it again if you need to. I don't have corp discount but I am ok with paying full price for SK plan, mostly for the US data/voice/text part.

It's not me, it's you.

Feedback Score
    You left out the part where less than a week later all the plans were taken away from you and everyone else who claimed the loophole wasn't over.

I'm not sure why you get so triggered when somebody claims the loophole is closed, its like you've got something to lose. I've seen you snap at many people. Are you a kijiji seller?

Yes it is me - I claim loopholes are over before they may or may not be. But you have problems. No amount of helping people on this forum can change that

EDIT: I've seen you've followed me over to the Koodo help forums. Anyway, before this thread gets locked. The loophole may or may not be over. The point is MANY of us are getting errors. Point is name calling won't help, and I almost fell into that trap before editing this post.
    I don't like people spreading false information or fear mongering about any topic.

And now you are blatantly lying when there is proof right there that anyone can see. I was taking advantage of a completely different plan loophole where TELUS was losing money. After that, I still had the SK plan.

Date/Time of your post: 07-13-2017, 11:07 PM

08-21-2017, 03:06 PM 5714: TELUS rep taking care of the CCTS complaint didn't say anything about the SK plans, and gave an account credit double the amount that she should have.
    09-06-2017, 09:48 AM 5714: Filed another CCTS complaint for the service agreement. After getting about $100 from TELUS, Koodo offered me $580~ in bill credits because of the fraud department's fiasco. Still on the SK plan.
    09-07-2017, 10:23 PM 5714: You people are so paranoid. The only time I actually lost any plan was when they were losing money on my lines, and that was the complaint when the CCTS took 4 months to say they can't do ****.

euroeuro had a problem when some nosy TELUS rep tried to change his plan, but he got it reverted.

07-25-2017, 12:27 PM euroeuro: My dad got an e-mail today confirming account changes. They changed his line effective August 15 to an ON CAN-US plan, and the 2nd line on the account was changed to local minutes only. WTF?!?!
    07-26-2017, 06:44 PM euroeuro: Went on chat today and requested to cancel the future-dated plan change request on file. The rep said no problem and did the change. Got an email confirmation.
    08-02-2017, 10:53 AM euroeuro: Just helped a coworker get set up on an SK corp plan with ON number with no issues.
    10-10-2017, 06:46 PM euroeuro: I've had the 15GB SK corp plan with ON number for a few months now without issues.

08-02-2017, 09:45 AM zaidyboy: boom...thanks for everyone help. Was able to switch from Telus ThunderBay 50 plan to this Telus Corporate plan

10-10-2017, 11:01 AM tsillusion: I had a 647 port done onto a corp SK plan yesterday, without a plan change. I emailed the corp support team twice, the first rep said I'd have to change the plan to an ON plan. The second rep, on thanksgiving, did it for me without any hassle. Seems like this can still be done on the corporate side.

11-12-2017, 08:27 PM kennyhoe: Still able to get this plan, successfully ported ON# today (4 days after porting SK number to Telus).

I was already on Koodo forums when you posted there with the same username. People who deserve help get help here, this is not child care. You are not even worth arguing at this point.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Peppermint View Post
    I am also curious if the 14 day thing is due to being close to your bill date or something else has changed
    No, it happens every now and then to some lines. Nothing new. Here is a mention of it on the Koodo Community from August 2017: https://community.koodomobile.com/pl...-weeks-7571564

Quote Originally Posted by psxp View Post
    So why did yours work? you managed to get in before these other errors are causing problems?
    I found my post about it for TELUS number changes, which also applies to plan changes and Koodo:
    05-11-2017, 12:33 PM 5714: "TELUS My Account might say you need to wait 14 days after activation to change the number, but it might also take up to 2 billing cycles for it to allow you because their website is full of bugs"
    https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...0#post16850270

Feedback Score
    I have helped my whole families/friedns done the same process at least 10 times already :
    1. opened the account , changed it to QC number
    2. waited till the first bill date, normally took about 3 to 10 days
    3. right on the 1st day passed the first bill date, I could change the plan to QC plan, but now, when I clickedthe change my plan button , it says:
    'You can’t change your plan or add-on’s within 14 days of activating or upgrading your phone. Please try again after the 14 day period is over to make this change.'

my friend's account 's 1st bill date was on Feb 14, it passed the 14 days already, but still could not change the plan, something is wrong , and as what I know this is happening to some other people as well on this forum, anyone can help?

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by cly1025 View Post
    I have helped my whole families/friedns done the same process at least 10 times already :
    1. opened the account , changed it to QC number
    2. waited till the first bill date, normally took about 3 to 10 days
    3. right on the 1st day passed the first bill date, I could change the plan to QC plan, but now, when I clickedthe change my plan button , it says:
    'You can’t change your plan or add-on’s within 14 days of activating or upgrading your phone. Please try again after the 14 day period is over to make this change.'

my friend's account 's 1st bill date was on Feb 14, it passed the 14 days already, but still could not change the plan, something is wrong , and as what I know this is happening to some other people as well on this forum, anyone can help?
    One way to check if the loophole is closed or it's another Koodo site glitch is to try changing a plan in the next billing cycle to an in-market plan, without changing the number to QC number first.

So, after getting a new line change the number to another number in the same province, e. g. Ontario. Then try changing the plan to another Ontario plan in the next billing cycle.

If you get the same message about 14 days, it means it's a glitch / bug.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    5714 you ARE a sorceror not just a lowly magician!

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast