Thread: VoLTE for iPhones on PP

Feedback Score

VoLTE for iPhones on PP

Does anyone have an iPhone 6 or SE working with VoLTE on Page Plus yet? Every time I go to Cellular settings and switch from Data only to Data and Voice, it sits for a moment and switches it back to Data only.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aKansasKid View Post
    Does anyone have an iPhone 6 or SE working with VoLTE on Page Plus yet? Every time I go to Cellular settings and switch from Data only to Data and Voice, it sits for a moment and switches it back to Data only.
    How long have these been activated? It has not been very long that VoLTE has been available, and it may not be upgraded in your account. Not sure when PPC made it available. I do know that on TracFone it takes a new activation made in the last few months to get VoLTE. It does not do that automatically with older activations.

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    I activated an iPhone SE on 8/6 on my existing PAYG account (switched from 3G phone). VoLTE is active.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by loboheeler View Post
    How long have these been activated? It has not been very long that VoLTE has been available, and it may not be upgraded in your account. Not sure when PPC made it available. I do know that on TracFone it takes a new activation made in the last few months to get VoLTE. It does not do that automatically with older activations.
    I activated them around June of 2017. I get that PP isn't updating existing lines for now. But surely they will before CDMA goes away on Verizon. I'm fine without it for now, but surely they'll convert everyone by the magic date, or we won't have voice services.

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    That is before most of the VoLTE activations. I know Total Wireless and Straight Talk was the first. Then most of the other Tracfone companies activations happened in the last few months from what it sounds like.