Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    What places exactly?.
    My office managers living room

The Mexican restaurant I frequent in Clearwater

The cabin I stayed in Hiawassee, GA

Parts of US 19 on the west coast of FL between Tallahassee and Clearwater

Just to name a few off the top of my head

Now don’t get me wrong their are the same number of places that T-Mobile was not good and AT&T is. Even my wife’s VZW work phone has bad areas.

Again it depends on the area and where you frequent. To blanket say T-Mobile doesn’t work better than AT&T is subjective.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+, Google Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    What places exactly? Your profile only lists tm as a provider. I use to,vzw, and at t on a daily basis, and in the 5 months I've had Tm, I've yet to find an area in travels over the SE US that Tm has covered where the others don't, but I travel thru multiple dead areas with Tm each day.

And coverage away from the center line of rural interstates is useless also, as their detailed coverage maps indicate. I've obviously not been on every southern interstate, but in scanning the interstates coverage in their maps, in a majority of cases they represent their coverage as fair, which of course usually means none.

I only got the Tm to play with the fast data, which is fun, but Tm could not be my primary carrier, at present.

If you believe otherwise, you're misinformed.
    I use an iPhone 8 for work on AT&T (and had AT&T prior to 2015 on my personal line). I use T-Mobile on my personal line. I'm not in the SE US, but in the West - SoCal. Typically, I have both phones with me. Its rare to have no service or Emergency SOS on AT&T, but quite often 'unusable' service on AT&T, where I have great service on T-Mobile. Most of this in my area is due to T-Mobile having a LOT of pole mounted sites in the hills at intersections, while AT&T has a macro - service is either 'very' weak, drops, or overloaded. Rural areas here - pretty much even, with a few more AT&T sites, but better overall use (at least outdoors) on T-Mobile.
    AT&T... your world, throttled.

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-vze rugby 3,z892
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by formercanuck View Post
    I use an iPhone 8 for work on AT&T (and had AT&T prior to 2015 on my personal line). I use T-Mobile on my personal line. I'm not in the SE US, but in the West - SoCal. Typically, I have both phones with me. Its rare to have no service or Emergency SOS on AT&T, but quite often 'unusable' service on AT&T, where I have great service on T-Mobile. Most of this in my area is due to T-Mobile having a LOT of pole mounted sites in the hills at intersections, while AT&T has a macro - service is either 'very' weak, drops, or overloaded. Rural areas here - pretty much even, with a few more AT&T sites, but better overall use (at least outdoors) on T-Mobile.
    Glad it works for you and that's over of the things i'd like to see,i.e., specific areas of good or bad coverage. I suspect your issue as you indicated as being overload, as that's a heavily populated area,right? But at least there is signal. I have many areas of no signal at all.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by goestoeleven View Post

Re: GoGo, is it not unlimited use on the OnePlus plan?
    Sure it is:

"All T-Mobile customers get 1 hour of free Wi-Fi on their mobile device on Gogo-enabled flights to, from, or within the U.S. Now, customers that add the ONE Plus Bundle will get unlimited access to Gogo Wi-Fi, for the entire flight! Gogo Wi-Fi enables email, text and web browsing; however, music and video streaming are not allowed in-flight.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6