Thread: AT&T from buffalo to san jose.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

AT&T from buffalo to san jose.

I am a canadian in Toronto.. I use Freedom (Shaw). if I plan to take a greyhound to buffalo NY
    then fly to San Jose.. how does Prepaid work and who is eligible for Post Paid? my girl in San Jose
    has a house with AT&T account. Should I just get a prepaid to call her from the airport and then she
    can walk into a store and get me a contract?

Device(s)
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    ATT generally doesn't do contracts anymore, though you can go on a Device Payment Plan to buy a new phone over time.

Is there some real need for postpaid? Such as being able to use your ATT Phone and number internationally someplace other than the US/Canada/Mexico? A little better roaming in the states?

A credit check needs to be made unless your girl in San Jose already has ATT Postpaid and just ads another line to existing account.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    ATT generally doesn't do contracts anymore, though you can go on a Device Payment Plan to buy a new phone over time.

Is there some real need for postpaid? Such as being able to use your ATT Phone and number internationally someplace other than the US/Canada/Mexico? A little better roaming in the states?

A credit check needs to be made unless your girl in San Jose already has ATT Postpaid and just ads another line to existing account.
    If you want AT&T service look at AT&T prepaid. Sim will work with any unlocked phone or AT&T phone. Prices are less, no post paid hassle and no credit check.

Sent from my BND-L34 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    If you want AT&T service look at AT&T prepaid. Sim will work with any unlocked phone or AT&T phone. Prices are less, no post paid hassle and no credit check.

I agree. I like att prepaid. The pros outweigh the cons.

Main complaints ive had with prepaids are maybe phone options (such as Verizon) and some features not available but overall the price makes up for a lot

Feedback Score
    There are unlocked phones available in every price point from $50.00 to $1500.00. I have a Huawei Mate SE, Motorola G4 Plus and G5 Plus all have been used on T-mobile and AT&T. Figure out what you want, what you want to spend and do a little reading. Don't think going to the carrier is necessary to get a phone.