Thread: No more MTS plans

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score

No more MTS plans

Stopped in at a Bell MTS store the other day to check out the iPhone XS and the guy there said they no longer sell MTS branded plans with flat rate data or anything, they just sell the national Bell plans now.

I guess MTS TV and home internet and home phone are still "Bell MTS" but wireless is going the way of the dinosaurs.

Also saw Bell is putting up three more towers in eastern MB, so glad to see that's still happening not that I ever really go out there except for the occasional snowmobile ride.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4 16 GB and Iphone4 8 gb
    Carrier(s)
    MTS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    They still do sell BellMTS plans someone I know just got the iPhone XS Max on BellMTS but he has total internet so his data is still unlimited. In time we shall see what happens to BellMTS wireless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    https://buildmyplan.bellmts.ca/

Does still look separate from the national plans. Unlimited MB calling, what a great deal! Haha.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MTS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    They likely want you to sign up for Bell Mobility instead of BellMTS. The BellMTS activation fee is $40.00 and the Bell Mobility connection charge is $30.00. Before they used the unlimited data as a reason why it was worth the extra $10.00. I am only still on BellMTS because I have flat rate data and the wireless protection plan still. I will likely see who has the best deal when my contract comes up for renewal in November 2019 or I may just keep my phone for a year after words as the iPhone 7 is working well for my needs.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    My sister in law works for BellMTS, I'll ask her on Monday at Thanksgiving if they are told to push Bell national instead. I'm curious now, even the display phones in that BellMTS store showed they were on the Bell network and not the MTS network.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MTS Mobility
    Feedback Score

No more MTS plans

Quote Originally Posted by jcalder View Post
    My sister in law works for BellMTS, I'll ask her on Monday at Thanksgiving if they are told to push Bell national instead. I'm curious now, even the display phones in that BellMTS store showed they were on the Bell network and not the MTS network.
    Yeah ask her, I am curious as well. They still appear to be getting new devices such as the new iPhones, so that is a sign that they will likely be around for a while as “BellMTS wireless” . Will be interesting to hear what the plan though with BellMTS wireless will be.

Feedback Score
    I think the phones are the same, but the SIM cards will be Bell (302610) now instead of BellMTS (302660). Coverage and speeds are the same.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    MTS Mobility
    Feedback Score
    Here’s more info.
    https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/10/12/b...rand-manitoba/

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score
    Sister in law didn't show up for supper last weekend so I couldn't ask her. Looks like it's true though that they are phasing out MTS wireless.