Thread: Note 9 on Cricket factory unlocked.

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score

Note 9 on Cricket factory unlocked.

Hey guys I'm planning to switch from T-Mobile to Cricket. What can I expect in terms of voice over LTE and Wi-Fi calling compatibility?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7 G930U (US Unlocked) Gold
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I have the Galaxy S7 US unlocked version. I do not get VoLTE or WiFi calling. My phone is capable of both & I have the options when using a Simple Mobile (T-Mobile mvno) sim. I have read here if you will put your Cricket sim in an iPhone & enable VoLTE & WiFi calling then after you put your Cricket sim back in your Note 9, you'll still have the options. I don't have access to an iPhone to test that. Is AT&T coverage better for you than T-Mobile?

Sent from my SM-G930U using HoFo mobile app
    Phones used - *Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-T989* *Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317* *Blu Studio 5.0 C HD* *Samsung Galaxy S5 Active SM-G870* *Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900* *Moto X Pure Edition* *Samsung Galaxy Note 4 N910C* *Samsung Galaxy S7 G930U*

Device(s)
    s6 note 4 and 5s
    Carrier(s)
    T Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SMMC View Post
    I have the Galaxy S7 US unlocked version. I do not get VoLTE or WiFi calling. My phone is capable of both & I have the options when using a Simple Mobile (T-Mobile mvno) sim. I have read here if you will put your Cricket sim in an iPhone & enable VoLTE & WiFi calling then after you put your Cricket sim back in your Note 9, you'll still have the options. I don't have access to an iPhone to test that. Is AT&T coverage better for you than T-Mobile?

Sent from my SM-G930U using HoFo mobile app
    Well for me I live .8 miles from a cell site. So coverage for all the carriers is good. But when you get to the other side of town both carrier so seem to be okay. But when I go to South Jersey though AT&T does do a bit better.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk