Thread: Tracfone Alcatel My Flip

Device(s)
    LG 8300
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score

Tracfone Alcatel My Flip

Tracfone Alcatel Myflip phones at Walmart for $19. A 4G flip phone. Does it work on Pageplus? With the 3G phase out coming it might be time to upgrade.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/TracFone-...hone/564300365[/U]

Device(s)
    Galaxy J7 Sky Pro SM-S727VL, Galaxy J3 Sky SM-S230VL, ZTE Z723EL, ZTE Z233VL
    Carrier(s)
    Straight Talk, Total Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It should work, but I have not got one yet. I have been thinking of getting one to replace my grandma's phone. I have been wondering if you can get it rebranded too since she has Total Wireless.

Feedback Score
    I need to do the same. Has any tried activating a TW or Tracfone VOLTE flip phone on Page Plus yet ? If so how ? - Thanks

Device(s)
    Pixel 3a XL; Moto E4; LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    Google Voice; T-Mobile Postpaid Mobile Data; FreedomPop; FreeUp; Dent; 3UK
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamx2 View Post
    I need to do the same. Has any tried activating a TW or Tracfone VOLTE flip phone on Page Plus yet ? If so how ? - Thanks
    If it's like TW iPhones, you simply buy the phone and contact PPC to either activate or change the device on your account, using the SIM card that comes in the phone.

Remember, I said IF, so I don't know for sure that it would work the same for a TW or TF VoLTE flip phone, but it seems like it should.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    If it's like TW iPhones, you simply buy the phone and contact PPC to either activate or change the device on your account, using the SIM card that comes in the phone.

Remember, I said IF, so I don't know for sure that it would work the same for a TW or TF VoLTE flip phone, but it seems like it should.
    Sorry I just saw this thread. I got one and activated it with PP using the Tracfone SIM that came with it. Still checking things out but so far a couple quirks I think more related to it being treated like a smart 4G LTE phone when it's still a basic phone. So as far as VoLTE it's not like you can browse and make a call at the same time since you can't go back and forth. I'm going to turn on the data and browse and at the same time call the phone and see what happens. See my comments and replies under the Tracfone forum about this phone "TF MyFlip A405DL is 9.99 at Best Buy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rpz1 View Post
    Sorry I just saw this thread. I got one and activated it with PP using the Tracfone SIM that came with it. Still checking things out but so far a couple quirks I think more related to it being treated like a smart 4G LTE phone when it's still a basic phone. So as far as VoLTE it's not like you can browse and make a call at the same time since you can't go back and forth. I'm going to turn on the data and browse and at the same time call the phone and see what happens. See my comments and replies under the Tracfone forum about this phone "TF MyFlip A405DL is 9.99 at Best Buy"
    Did the test and other issues...see my post under "PagePlus rolling out VoLTE / HDVoice / Visual Voicemail" thread. Anyone with this phone see / know if there is a setting to turn VoLTE on and off. Seems data on/off is the only way to control it.