Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tracfone balance checking is almost non existent.

Feedback Score

Tracfone balance checking is almost non existent.

At least on the app and also on the website. People are complaining about it and get the standard canned replies about contacting chat and so forth.

Text messaging the 611611 code seems to do the trick for the moment but it needs to be fixed.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone - FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Can you elaborate? Because it's been working perfectly ever since I had Tracfone for all three lines in my family, some 4-5 years ago.

I check my balance both online and over USSD code (*777*1#). I did have the app at one point which worked decently, but then uninstalled it because I ended up rarely ever used it.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, Samsung J3 Sky, LG Q6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I just checked now (9:30AM CST 11/4/18) using https://www.fastactportal.com/static/balanceReq and got the balances for my Phoenix 2 (TF/AT&T) and J3 Sky (TF/VZ). Dialing *777*1# on my Phoenix 2 also got the balance (without service end date).

Feedback Score
    I am having the same issue. I've tried the app and the desktop website and nothing is working. I'm now trying chat, but got the high volume message and that I should try again later. :-(

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NMBlue View Post
    I am having the same issue. I've tried the app and the desktop website and nothing is working. I'm now trying chat, but got the high volume message and that I should try again later. :-(
    I had been having problems with the app for the past few days but I just checked it now and it's back to working as it should.

I hardly ever use my computer but the last time I did the website was working to show me my bucket balances.

Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

Feedback Score
    I got through to chat after a few minutes of wait time. They cited "system maintenance" and gave me the balances to my three phones.

Feedback Score
    App not working for me today. *777*1# is working.

Device(s)
    Tracfone Luna Pro, Tracfone LG442BG
    Carrier(s)
    TF/Verizon, TF/AT&T
    Feedback Score
    App and Tracfone website account balance checking not working for me going on 2 days now.

(I have two phones in website account)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lappers View Post
    App and Tracfone website account balance checking not working for me going on 2 days now.
    Same here. Worked fine Friday after update but hasn't worked the last 2 days. Texting "Usage" to 611611 continues to work.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lappers View Post
    It's the migrant march sapping the limited Mexican resources.

Feedback Score
    Mine is acting up again.

Worked for a little while yesterday.

Sent from my Luscious LG Fiesta 2

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X - Moto X PE, LG X Charge, LG G Pad, Nokia 6102b, ZTE 222
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Xfinity Mobile, Freedom Pop, Lycamobile
    Feedback Score

Exclamation

Seeing the website and app are having reporting issues, anyone run into problems purchasing air time from the website? The wife needs to purchase a $35 SOP and also use a code to get the additional 200 min, I told her to wait until the website is fully functional, but this is going on forever and she can't wait much longer.

Anyone run into problems performing a transfer using the website under these conditions? I wanted to transfer from a BYOP VZ SIM to a AT&T SIM, but I wanted to try an T-Mob SIM just to see how that service is working.

I am so sick of the ever present inconsistent data service I now get with the VZ SIM, I was at several locations right in the heart of town and I couldn't get anything to load or painfully slow. I suspect tower congestion and TF subs deprioritized to the outer limits of the universe, it was never this bad when they had the 5Mbps cap in place. Where I live and don't need it the data speeds are satisfactory, go figure.
    Unlike many TF Inc. Subs in recent weeks and now months, TF Inc. not showing much love to their TF service customers.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    I did a transfer to activate a non bundled phone, using Chat, and had no problems.

I also added a $15 airtime card Pin to another phone online and the only problem was not getting a promo code to work.
    Got on chat, said their site had two advertised promo codes, and neither would work. I was told one was for a re-activation and I wasn`t re-activating. Said the other was good and he would apply it manually.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone - Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Just used the app and it shows the balances. Added data yesterday via the website and it's showing when doing data request via app. Still not working via website. Nor was it working on the website yesterday.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5X - Moto X PE, LG X Charge, LG G Pad, Nokia 6102b, ZTE 222
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone, Xfinity Mobile, Freedom Pop, Lycamobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracfancier View Post
    I did a transfer to activate a non bundled phone, using Chat, and had no problems.
    Thanks, I was more interested in the functionality of the website though.

Well I just tried a transfer from CDMA BYOP to T-Mobile BYOP SIM and I got the following error "For further assistance, please contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-867-7183." and I could not continue past do you want to keep your number.
    So I just backed out.
    I have never tried the T-Mobile service so not sure what to expect, but never had a problem moving from CDMA to AT&T SIM, so...?

Both the app and the website using FF & Chrome still will not report balances.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast