Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: Verizon Unlimited Jetpack plan $65 no contract

Feedback Score
    Anyone out there want to take over/rent from me my prepaid jet pack plan? Sorry if this is the wrong place, and if it is please remove it. I don’t want the plan to go to waste but can’t really fit the cost in my budget right now.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bubtub View Post
    Anyone out there want to take over/rent from me my prepaid jet pack plan? Sorry if this is the wrong place, and if it is please remove it. I don’t want the plan to go to waste but can’t really fit the cost in my budget right now.

why? anyone can get it off vzw's website, right?

Feedback Score
    I'd assume he's talking about the prepaid unlimited jetpack plan which is no longer available.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sims View Post
    I'd assume he's talking about the prepaid unlimited jetpack plan which is no longer available.
    ah i see, my bad

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rb5505 View Post
    no, no, and no. we’ve been doing the refill cards for months now and have had zero problems. there are so many sellers with peerless feedback, this isn’t hard to do. it’s brought our monthly cost down to under $39, for the $65 plan, which of course includes the monthly $5 auto pay discount. we just yesterday used the seller below using the ebay “$3 off purchase of $3.01 or more” promo, and got the pin number mailed to our ebay inbox within a couple hours. fyi, the $40 card have the best discounts. i’d say $21-$24 is a good price to buy. go for it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Verizon-Wir...bwSRo&LH_BIN=1

ebay promo link.
    https://slickdeals.net/f/13148197-eb...eSearchV2Algo1
    Thanks very much for all the info. I'm holding onto this plan to have it in case I want it, but I'm not actively using it so I appreciate bringing the cost down a little bit. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    If anyone doesn’t want theirs anymore please let me know I’m looking to get one of these plans. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    I’m still looking for these plans. Let me know whoever is willing to let it go. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Still looking for these plans if anyone wants to let theirs go. Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by truefan31 View Post
    Still looking for these plans if anyone wants to let theirs go. Let me know!

There is a particular page for it. Take over the plan. Please post there rather than here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bubtub View Post

Trying to reach you buddy, hope everything is ok. I'm ready to help.

Feedback Score
    I can't login to my prepaid verizon account now. Even though I know the correct username and password and have logged in several times before, after entering them verizon presents only one option today: text or push an SMS to my prepaid unlimited hotspot plan phone number.
    I click send and send again, and no text arrives to my device. So I can't login to manage the plan any more
    Tried password reset. Reset password via email successfully (even though I knew the correct old pw), but then it wants to text me to make sure it's me again when I try and login with new password. And the text isn't received to the prepaid hotspot #.
    Chat requires you to login before you can talk to a rep so I can't even do that apparently.
    Will have to call them tomorrow I guess. What a pain!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake Michigan View Post
    I can't login to my prepaid verizon account now. Even though I know the correct username and password and have logged in several times before, after entering them verizon presents only one option today: text or push an SMS to my prepaid unlimited hotspot plan phone number.
    I click send and send again, and no text arrives to my device. So I can't login to manage the plan any more
    Tried password reset. Reset password via email successfully (even though I knew the correct old pw), but then it wants to text me to make sure it's me again when I try and login with new password. And the text isn't received to the prepaid hotspot #.
    Chat requires you to login before you can talk to a rep so I can't even do that apparently.
    Will have to call them tomorrow I guess. What a pain!
    When I chat with Verizon they’ll send me a link to reset my account login information. Surprised they haven’t offered that to you.

Feedback Score
    Camping with Verizon Jetpack 8800L and a WeBoost. PROBLEM.

I never had the reboot or dropout issues that have plagued the Inseego 8800L debice - lucky. I still installed the 8/6 Inseego firmware and have a different problem.

In a nutshell, I have decent download speeds ONLY when I use the 8800L without any external antennas or when I hook up the Netgear MIMO panel.

My equipment closet includes WeBoost 4GX, Yagi directional, Wilson omnidirection, 35' mast, Netgear MIMO panel, Wilson signal meter, etc. - I used to use all of this equipment to find the best/closest tower and setup to optimize my signal and bandwidth (before the upgrade). I camp remotely and have always had a solution with adequate signal and download speeds to do my work.

Bottom line: As soon as I boost the signal of the 8800L, the download speeds drop to .1 or so (yes, that's a point before the 1). The upload speeds are unaffected. When I turn off the booster, or unhook the external antennas, the download speeds DO NOT self-correct. They remain at .1 or so. This is not tower related since I've run my tests across Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, California on any number of Verizon towers (I have a signal meter that enables me to find the best signals). My signals are always stellar so this is not a signal problem, only a bandwidth problem.

The only remedy to restore the download speeds is to perform a hard reset with paperclip while the 8800L is on. Once done, the download speeds are terrific... until I try to boost my signal. Then, it's as if the antennas (or something controlling download speeds) are disabled. ONLY a hard reset works - the 8800L does not self-correct when changing to the Netgear MIMO or unplugging everything or turning off the booster. Another reset is necessary.

I have not seen this problem discussed anywhere else and Wilson doesn't seem to know about it either.

If any of you use a booster with your 8800L, I would request that you run some tests to try to reproduce the issues that I'm having. I would like to get a more robust dialog going on this since I cannot contact Inseego directly with this new firmware issue.

Thank you.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20