Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Add A Line: Get a Free REVVL 2

Name:  Revvl2_webready.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  49.9 KB

Looking to score a free phone this holiday? For a limited time, the REVVL 2 is available for FREE after 24 monthly device credits when you add a line (regularly $168 or $0 down and $7 per month for 24 months on T-Mobile interest-free Equipment Installment Plan (EIP).

Need a bigger HD display and battery? The new REVVL 2 Plus with dual rear-facing cameras, a bigger battery, an even larger screen and the same amazing warranty can be yours for $84 for a limited time. That comes out to only $3.50 per month when you add a line (regularly $252 or $0 down and $10.50 per month for 24 months on EIP).

REVVL 2
    Camera: 13MP RFC/8MP FFC
    Battery: 3,000 mAh
    Color: Mirror Black
    Screen: 5.5” HD (1440x720) 18:9 display
    RAM: 2GB
    ROM: 32GB and expandable to 128GB
    Bands: LTE CAT 4, LTE Bands 2,4,5, 7,12, 66 & 71
    Security: Face recognition & fingerprint sensor
    Water/Dust Resistance: IP52
    Impact/Shock Resistance: IK02
    Dimensions: 147.1 x 68.8 x 8.5 mm
    Chipset: MediaTek MT6739
    Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-Core

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/t-mobile-revvl-2

REVVL 2 Plus
    Camera: 12MP + 2 MP RFC/8MP FFC
    Battery: 4,000 mAh
    Color: Mirror Black
    Screen: 6.0” FHD + (2160x1080) 18:9 display
    RAM: 3GB
    ROM: 32GB and expandable to 128GB
    Bands: LTE CAT 6, LTE Bands 2,4,5,12, 66 & 71
    Security: Face recognition & fingerprint sensor
    Water/Dust Resistance: IP52
    Impact/Shock Resistance: IK02
    Dimensions: 162 x 74.9 x 8.65 mm
    Chipset: MediaTek MT6739
    Processor: 2.5 GHz Octa-Core

https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone/...e-revvl-2-plus
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    Moto G6, Nokia 6.1
    Carrier(s)
    T- Mobile
    Feedback Score
    That seems like a nice deal. However, I unfortunately had a Revvl Plus (1st edition). Quite possibly the absolute worst device I have ever seen. The camera would crash the phone. The phone would ring and the screen would remain black with no dialer present and no way to wake or answer the phone. Maps would crash the phone consistently. The phone would crash, freeze and lock constantly. I have never seen a worst device, and it was replaced several times. I think I would pass on this.

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah after having a revvl I'll never get another one. Worst phone I ever had

Device(s)
    iPhone 11 Pro Max Series 4 Apple Watch
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    LOL. Yeah I heard the 1st generation REVVL devices were garbage. I was thinking about buying one of these as a burner phone to try (then give to my nephew) out but I would just buy it outright not over EIP since it's so cheap.

Feedback Score
    Can someone copy and paste the terms and conditions for this offer onto this thread? Thanks

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by XARLON View Post
    Can someone copy and paste the terms and conditions for this offer onto this thread? Thanks
    Free two-day shipping. Use promo code 2DAY. New line of qualifying service required. Offer subject to change. Orders must be placed by 10:00 am PST for same-day processing. Items on backorder shipped two-day when stock becomes available.

Limited-time offer; subject to change. Taxes and fees additional. General Terms: At participating locations. Credit approval, deposit, qualifying service, and $25 SIM Starter Kit may be required. Equipment Installment Plan: Availability and amount of EIP financing subject to credit approval. IF YOU CANCEL WIRELESS SERVICE, REMAINING BALANCE ON DEVICE BECOMES DUE. Down payment and unfinanced portion required at purchase. Balance paid in monthly installments. Must remain on qualifying service in good standing for duration of EIP agreement. Taxes and late/non-payment fees may apply. Participating locations only. Example(s) shown reflects down payment and monthly payments of our most creditworthy customers; amounts for others will vary. Pricing applicable to single device purchase. Device and screen images simulated. Coverage not available in some areas. Hearing Aid Compatibility: This phone has been tested and rated for use with hearing aids for some, but potentially not all, of the wireless technologies that it uses. Please visit our Accessibility page for more information.

Feedback Score
    Okay, thank you. Yea I had read that on the site but didn't see anything specific about the free phone offer. It does say "limited offer" so I guess that's it.

Device(s)
    Any Windows Phones!
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    Yeah after having a revvl I'll never get another one. Worst phone I ever had
    My favorite Revvl feature was the exclusive GPS Deja Vu function. Rather than show you where you are now, it shows you where you were 5-10 seconds ago.

Second best was the camera future vision feature. Press the button now, and get a random picture from five seconds in the future, (when the camera finally captures the photo...)

T-Mo couldn't pay me to take another Revvl. The 40 most painful days of my life was the time I had my SIM in a Revvl so I could get it unlocked and dump it...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    --
    Todd Allcock, Microsoft MVP: Mobile Devices 2007-2011

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post
    My favorite Revvl feature was the exclusive GPS Deja Vu function. Rather than show you where you are now, it shows you where you were 5-10 seconds ago.

Second best was the camera future vision feature. Press the button now, and get a random picture from five seconds in the future, (when the camera finally captures the photo...)

T-Mo couldn't pay me to take another Revvl. The 40 most painful days of my life was the time I had my SIM in a Revvl so I could get it unlocked and dump it...

LOL. GPS Deja Vu! That's no good!

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by elecconnec View Post

Yeah they would have to pay me to use one of those phones again

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by themanhimself View Post
    Yeah they would have to pay me to use one of those phones again
    I'd use this on a free line... seriously.... sometime next year, I want to see how T-Mobile is working, to see how far they have gone to plug the vast coverage hole left by the sudden loss of "roaming onto AT&T"

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    UPDATE: So I lost my iPhone while out on Saturday and was hundreds of miles from home. I was near a T-Mobile store and they were closing in 10 minutes.

On a whim I bought a REVVL 2 just to see how good or bad this thing really is.

It's the worst phone I've ever used. Everything lags. The dialer, opening any app, the play store etc. Even pressing the home screen button results in a 60% failure rate.

Even those free govt issued phones I've played with like the notorious ANS-UL40 have less lag then this one and that is really saying something cuz that phone sux too.

Oh yeah and constant call fails... The charger brick and cable that came with the phone did not charge the phone either.

Stay away from this phone.....

Device(s)
    S9
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Who makes the new Revvl phone for T-Mobile?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shilohcane View Post
    Who makes the new Revvl phone for T-Mobile?
    Alcatel...….

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberstoic View Post
    That seems like a nice deal. However, I unfortunately had a Revvl Plus (1st edition). Quite possibly the absolute worst device I have ever seen. The camera would crash the phone. The phone would ring and the screen would remain black with no dialer present and no way to wake or answer the phone. Maps would crash the phone consistently. The phone would crash, freeze and lock constantly. I have never seen a worst device, and it was replaced several times. I think I would pass on this.
    I've seen the Revvl1 2 on the shelf at a store and it LOOKED nice. Sad to know it's yet another garbage burner.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast