Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Thread: FreeUP Mobile - has anyone tried their free plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GPz1100 View Post
    In the account summary, manage payments near the bottom left.

It let me add another card, but no option to delete existing. Good thing for virtual numbers with $1 limits.
    Thanks! I was able to remove the old one and add a virtual number after canceling autopay.

Also, I want to put few cents in my account to avoid listening to "you have zero balance" message while making a call. I could not make any payment. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Didn't get a renewal pop up this month. Down to one day before renew date. First time this happened.

Had to click on "Cancel Changes" even though had made no changes. But when I clicked, got the renewal pop up.

Device(s)
    Moto X4, Moto E5 Play, AT&T F160 flip, Kyo Dura XT
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone, FreeUp, Tello, T-Mo Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gwite View Post
    Didn't get a renewal pop up this month. Down to one day before renew date. First time this happened.

Had to click on "Cancel Changes" even though had made no changes. But when I clicked, got the renewal pop up.
    It occurs to me that the page is never current when I log in to check my minutes, etc. I always have to refresh the page in order to see the current state of the account. Maybe if you had just refreshed the page you would have got the pop-up.

Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Had refreshed many times, over several days. Quite often, really almost always, I get the renewal pop up about 10 days before renew date. Checked several times, with several devices. Just didn't happen, this time.

Only thing I figure is I inadvertently clicked the change plan link which caused the kink.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by millept View Post
    It occurs to me that the page is never current when I log in to check my minutes, etc.
    It has always been like that for me too. I notice that the field "SELECT ACCOUNT TO MANAGE" is always blank when I log into my account, from a PC, so I just click it and select the phone # (I have only one) to manage. The page will refresh automatically with the information updated. And if it is time to renew the service, the renewal pop-up will show up too.

Feedback Score
    Question. The credit card in my account expired so should I renew my credit card? Do my sim cards cancel if I don't renew my credit card? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Yes rewards don't seem to work yet to buy add ons. Someone was able to get support to do it manually though so if you need an add on send in a support ticket.

Carrier(s)
    Truphone, FreeUp, FreedomPop US & MX, Toggle UK, Piranha, Netzclub DE, Simyo ES, Three UK
    Feedback Score
    For whatever it's worth, the past 2 months I've noticed that when I check my account to renew the free plan, I've done so on the actual payment date, and it seems to have automatically renewed on the free plan. This suggests that logging in to manually renew isn't actually necessary. Any one else experienced this?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by djphilosophy View Post
    For whatever it's worth, the past 2 months I've noticed that when I check my account to renew the free plan, I've done so on the actual payment date, and it seems to have automatically renewed on the free plan. This suggests that logging in to manually renew isn't actually necessary. Any one else experienced this?
    I never had to renew the plan manually. Never! I also never saw a pop up message suggesting I need to renew it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tpaxadpom View Post
    I never had to renew the plan manually. Never! I also never saw a pop up message suggesting I need to renew it.
    Try calling your number from a different phone. If you hear "Number Not Reachable" then you do need to renew your plan, in this case have CS renew it for you.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23