Thread: Please Help Me Choose VOIP for Business

Feedback Score

Please Help Me Choose VOIP for Business

I hope this is the right section of the forum to ask, but I was hoping you guys could help me choose a good system for a business line.

I don't know if these features exist, but this is what i would like to have:

The ability for it to ring on multiple devices, and pick up on whatever is convenient (this is important)

Toll Free number (this needs to work in the US and Canada currently)

Voicemail

Reliability - fongo for example doesn't work too well

Possibly an ivr

VoIP as I will be in different parts of the world

Down the road I might want to outsource the phones, so not sure how this would go, but I could hire someone on Upwork and they could use some kind of sip client maybe? I suppose the calls would need to be recorded. I guess this is a little complicated and maybe I can figure this out later when the time comes, but if anyone has any insight, it'd be much appreciated!

Feedback Score
    Oh, so this is an old post. But I would really want others to know about my experience with AxVoice VoIP service. A few months ago, I was suffering from a similar dilemma. The phone bills were costing me a lot, as I had recently expanded my business. So, I thought to make the move to a reliable VoIP. I began my research and combed through various websites, and there was one name that popped out. AxVoice. An appealing website with comprehensive details regarding packages and features. It is not that common, though and most people haven’t heard of this VoIP service. I wonder why because it is pretty cool and totally worth using.
    AxVoice is currently the cheapest VoIP service in the U.S. and Canada. The rates for both local and international calls will blow your mind away. They offer a variety of packages with different pricing plans for residential and business purposes. You can enjoy over 40 features with this service. Their business plan is for $14.99/month and if offers 200 outgoing minutes across the U.S. and Canada. There is remote management of your account and it comes with a plug-and-play service. You can start using it right away. I got the equipment free, just paid shipping charges. You would see a massive reduction in your telecommunication costs too. So, if you haven’t tried it yet, you must.

Device(s)
    i576, i355, i700+
    Carrier(s)
    MiKE
    Feedback Score
    Vonage ticks some of those boxes. SimulRing even works in China. They discontinued the 800 service but I get that through a reseller very cheaply.