Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: RedPocket? How is their service? Any deals available?

Device(s)
    Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket Verizon prepaid monthly
    Feedback Score
    After my woes getting the Red Pocket Family Plan on auto refill to work OK for a few months, due to some fraudulent activity on the credit card used for the monthly renewal having to be re-issued, and the card not arriving yet by the auto renewal date, I tried to use the Change Payment Method on the account page to change to an entirely new credit card, but it didn't seem to go correctly. A RP CSR said to check the next day, which I did this morning, and found that only one line had renewed, not the the pair supposed to be in sync under the Family Plan.

So once again they need to escalate the issue to get the lines to renew in sync as the Family Plan.

Device(s)
    Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rd10221 View Post
    So once again they need to escalate the issue to get the lines to renew in sync as the Family Plan.
    After some escalated support tickets, where this time they had the courtesy to keep the messed up line active until the mess was sorted out, now in June 2019 I finally have both lines back on the Family Plan.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Have had the $10 RP plan for a few weeks. Only problem was the first sim never arrived. Sent a replacement about a week later. Chat was extremely helpful. Quick activation on TMO with a local number. Getting 50+ Mbps data speeds since TMO pretty much rocks in my area.

I’m thoroughly impressed and will probably switch to RP GSMT on my Galaxy S8 primary phone when my Sprint one year free plan ends next February.

Sent from my iPad using HoFo
    Joplin T-Mobile

Device(s)
    iPhone X 256GB, iPad Pro 11" 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless, Unreal Mobile, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bamx2 View Post
    I you are a heavy voice user and considering using Red Pocket Mobile unlimited plan on the Verizon network (CDMA-V), be aware of the risk of having your account terminated for excessive use without notice.

https://www.howardforums.com/showthr...nlimited+voice
    Wow. I know plenty of people that those limits wouldn't work for, they talk on the phone for hours at a time... There are so many people that barely talk on it, they subsidize the folks that talk a lot. They shouldn't be doing that.

--Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / On YouTube: @AlexKidd4Fun

Device(s)
    Moto G6
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    After some strange problems with Red Pocket's Family Plan since my last post, where they were underbilling me for a while, but still keeping the lines active, this month, November 2019, it seems like they've got the billing problems fixed, and now the two lines seem to be successfully back on track, which is what I've been trying to attain since December of last year, when I signed up.

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Device(s)
    Moto E4 Plus, Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop, Red Pocket (AT&T & Verizon)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GPz1100 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Patiently waiting for the 5 gig plan to go on sale for under $200.00.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 11. Past: iPhone 8, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, Moto E, iPhone 5c,
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile | US Mobile |Xfinity Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GPz1100 View Post
    Thanks for sharing this -- exactly the kind of deal I was looking for. If I bought this deal - could I wait about 30 days to activate it?

Also do you think I would have a problem switching from one Verizon MVNO to Red Pocket (Verizon)?

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile, T-Mobile, Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by luckystreich View Post
    Thanks for sharing this -- exactly the kind of deal I was looking for. If I bought this deal - could I wait about 30 days to activate it?

Also do you think I would have a problem switching from one Verizon MVNO to Red Pocket (Verizon)?
    You have 90 days from the order date.
    Your, you're, yore; there, their, they're; to, too, two; by, buy; add, ad; for, four, fore.
    a) better to light a candle, or b) curse the darkness?

Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    ^^Yup. I'm waiting until next month to order mine. Renewal is first week of march. Don't want to take any chances.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3