Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Metro by T-Mobile offering free iPhone 6s/Galaxy J7 Star/LG Stylo 4 to switchers

Device(s)
    Cricket E5 Supra, Stylo 4, metro Moto e5
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    My claim was in relation to what was shown in the video, where the video-maker badgered the employees, would not provide the information they asked for, and was ultimately told they would not conduct business with him and was asked to leave.

The example you wrote has nothing to do with the video.

You haven't observed this, but you're still more than willing to label the attitude of some metro stores to be: "crooked, rude,ignorant,etc,etc"

Even in the video you posted, it was the customer who was unwilling to provide the information requested and was trying to hassle the store employees.
    First,that store has no rights to ask for that info unless it's disclosed somewhere in the ads. Don't believe it's there. Go back read the three parts of the legal term "contract" and pay particular attention to the "offer" portion.

You or my lying eyes? No disrespect to you or your opinion, but this video is visual evidence of several disparaging comments read here over a number of months about a few underhanded metro dealers(a very tiny minority,hopefully)
    Also, the condescending attitude of a few apparent metro employees here really doesn't help defend The obvious short comings repeatedly demonstrated.They should at least lie, pretending to actually be nice and care about their customers, rather than open their mouths about their true opinions, ie, be nice.

Actually, I've heard when one gets caught red handed, an apology with promises to rectify the issues usually works better than attacking the individual reporting the issue. The "blame others" sounds so child like,and with no correction of the original issue.

The recent $15 sim charge appears to indicate that even some in upper management share this shall we say "lack of good judgement" as far as good customer relations goes. I'd of loved to have heard the conversations as to the realization of just how STUPID that idea was and this was a company wide issue, not just an isolated store or so. The rude employee could only work their magic of insulting one customer at a time, whereas, that sim thing would have effected virtually every customer had it been left in effect. And as the other video of the cs call appeared to show, maybe Corporate is still stuck on stupid.

Any way,let's kill this one. Later. Thanks
    Last edited by plane; 12-11-2018 at 12:20 AM.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by plane View Post
    First,that store has no rights to ask for that info unless it's disclosed somewhere in the ads.
    An advertisement doesn't have to disclose all terms and conditions. That's a requirement that you made up but it's not found in any law. So yes, they can ask for something even though it's not mentioned in an advertisement.

Also, the condescending attitude of a few apparent metro employees here really doesn't help defend The obvious short comings repeatedly demonstrated.
    If you have an issue with Metro employees, then why are you still supporting the company which hires such employees by paying Metro for your service every month? Take a stand. Cancel your service!

promises to rectify the issues usually works better than attacking the individual reporting the issue.
    You mean individuals who are desperate to get viewers to their YouTube channel who go in and badger employees with no intent to conduct actual business? Yes, why should anyone point out that type of behavior.

The recent $15 sim charge appears to indicate that even some in upper management share this shall we say "lack of good judgement" as far as good customer relations goes. I'd of loved to have heard the conversations as to the realization of just how STUPID that idea was and this was a company wide issue, not just an isolated store or so. The rude employee could only work their magic of insulting one customer at a time, whereas, that sim thing would have effected virtually every customer had it been left in effect. And as the other video of the cs call appeared to show, maybe Corporate is still stuck on stupid.
    Well per reports, the fee is still in effect when you use a person and not the automated system. If you think it's a stupid idea, then you're free to take your business to some other company who won't offend you with such a fee.

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Stupid rep... Dude is not gonna NGA if he had the boost account since 2017 I would have made that sale and offered him 3 more for free. Tisk tisk
    I am expressing my personal opinions and not speaking on behalf of MetroPCS. Thus they should be taken only as my individual views and not endorsed by MetroPCS in any way.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
    Stupid rep... Dude is not gonna NGA if he had the boost account since 2017 I would have made that sale and offered him 3 more for free. Tisk tisk
    Exactly!......

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownMan View Post
    Exactly!......

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    dude clean you pm box... lol ive been trying to send you a message for the last 2 days

Device(s)
    Moto G (6)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Picked up 4 6Ss this morning. Took a while but all went smoothly. Ported a number I had only 5 days.

Didn't ask for ID or how long I've had the number. Also didn't ask if I had the phone with me.

It's very difficult to find these phones in stock.
    Last edited by prof68; 12-15-2018 at 11:14 PM.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by prof68 View Post
    Picked up 4 6Ss this morning. Took a while but all went smoothly. Ported a number I had only 5 days.

Didn't ask for ID or how long I've had the number. Also didn't ask if I had the phone with me.

It's very difficult to find these phones in stock.
    Awesome. Is there a way for a carrier to tell how long the number has been active?
    I want to take a cricket line and get metro deal.
    Will they give a 6s on the lowest 30 dollar plan?

Device(s)
    Moto G (6)
    Carrier(s)
    Tracfone
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    Will they give a 6s on the lowest 30 dollar plan?

The free phone deal is on the $50 plan or 2 phones and pay $40 each for the plan or 3 for $30 each or 4 for $25.

Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Thanks. I am not sure if it was 6s but there was a recent deal that didn't have a plan requirement.
    Maybe it was only 1st few days of the 6s deal

Device(s)
    Alcatel Fierce 2, VMoto E, Kyocera Icon, Lumia 640, Several Dumb Phones
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Smartel, FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Anyone in the metropolitan Atlanta area want to go in on this deal for the group plan? Go own ways after initial purchase and one month service. Need/want the iPhone.

Meet up at the downtown Corporate store(over the 5 Points MARTA station)?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket,vzw,metro pcs
    Feedback Score
    vBActivity - Stats
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by gwite View Post
    Anyone in the metropolitan Atlanta area want to go in on this deal for the group plan? Go own ways after initial purchase and one month service. Need/want the iPhone.

Meet up at the downtown Corporate store(over the 5 Points MARTA station)?
    If you can't put a local group together,you might want to check reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/metropcs/

Somewhere on that forum there is a sub forum to form these partnerships,but I've not got the link. Ask there for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2