Thread: Free Simple Mobile LG Fiesta 2 with $40 or more airtime

Feedback Score

Free Simple Mobile LG Fiesta 2 with $40 or more airtime

With the purchase of $40 or more airtime card.

At the Best Buy website.
    Free shipping too.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/m...e-fiesta-offer

I don't know when the offer is over. It just showed up when I was looking at prepaid phones on the Best Buy website.

I'm having a hard time walking away from this deal.
    I already have 2 of these.

Sent from my Monstrous Moto e5

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2, Samsung J3 Sky, LG Q6
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    I'm having a hard time walking away from this deal.
    I already have 2 of these.
    I don't have that problem. I have a handful of phones to play/experiment with, but they're all different. Having more than one of the same make/model is like having multiple copies of the same book, movie.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I don't have that problem. I have a handful of phones to play/experiment with, but they're all different. Having more than one of the same make/model is like having multiple copies of the same book, movie.
    I have decided that I am not going to buy this.

I have more cell service than I am probably going to ever use in the foreseeable future.

Just had that twinge to grab it.

Now those Moto e5s with the cash back.

Yeah I couldn't pass that up.
    I was able to return the one that I bought at Best Buy so I only have 2 of these.

I like having a back up of a phone that I really like.

Just thought I would post this in case anyone might be interested.

It's a terrific deal.

Sent from my Monstrous Moto e5

Device(s)
    nexus and RIP Motorola flip phone
    Carrier(s)
    T -Mobile ATT
    Feedback Score
    Will the simple mobile phone work on anything else ?

They are only $49 outright on Best buy website,
    Wanted: old barnfind VWs and Sports cars ,
    save them from the crusher , I have had my tetanus shots so rust does not scare me ,
    anything considered even parts cars

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by trackVW View Post
    Will the simple mobile phone work on anything else ?
    I don't know about the Simple Mobile Fiesta 2 in particular; its model number ends with "BL". We've found that phones for TF companies that have model number ending with "DL" can be used with several subsidiaries. A few of us bought the Simple Mobile Moto E5 for $49.99 (before $30.99 cash back from Ebates) during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. It can be used with a swapped-in active BYOP SIM from TF/AT&T, TF/T-mobile, and even TF/Verizon.

SnowyWhite probably has various SIMs that she can test and see if it's the same case with the Fiesta 2.

Feedback Score
    I saw the alert about the Best Buy F2, too bad the offer isn't for TF service. I've been watching the F2 for awhile. I was going to snag one but the 62% Ebates cash back was why I bought the Fiesta from Total Wireless for 49.99 instead. Now I have two and they're so good I would buy another. I'm still watching the F2. Thank you for telling us about the offer.

The TW Fiesta I just got had a TF label under the TW label on the packaging and the order emails had Straight Talk website addy on them. Straight Talk was where I got my first Fiesta for 29.99 and they still have one at that price but might be a refurbished. Mine was new.

eBay TF store had a refurbished Fiesta for 19.99 but I think it sold out.

I do like getting different brands for variety. I like to see how they compare. I have several models of LGs, one Samsung, this Moto E5, the E5 is solid firm good responses. Yet to get a Nokia smartphone. Have had some old bar style Nokia's.

I will probably keep buying as long as I see temptations.

🤣🤩🤤

Sent from my moto e5 (XT1920DL) using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hpham View Post
    I don't know about the Simple Mobile Fiesta 2 in particular; its model number ends with "BL". We've found that phones for TF companies that have model number ending with "DL" can be used with several subsidiaries. A few of us bought the Simple Mobile Moto E5 for $49.99 (before $30.99 cash back from Ebates) during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. It can be used with a swapped-in active BYOP SIM from TF/AT&T, TF/T-mobile, and even TF/Verizon.

SnowyWhite probably has various SIMs that she can test and see if it's the same case with the Fiesta 2.
    With the Simple Mobile LG Fiesta 2 I tried a real T-Mobile prepaid SIM in it and got a notice that it was an invalid SIM which I expected.

I tried an unactivated Tracfone BYOP AT&T SIM and did not get the invalid SIM notification.
    So the Simple Mobile version of the LG Fiesta 2 may be usable with Tracfone running AT&T.

I don't have any active Tracfone's running on AT&T so I cannot say for sure if it is usable with AT&T Tracfone or not but the fact that it didn't show the invalid SIM notice is promising.

My first Tracfone LG Fiesta 2 was an HSN bundle that I got in the spring.
    I got the second one, a Simple Mobile version because first I just love the phone and second I saw one on eBay that came with a free 30 days of the $50 unlimited plan for $33.
    The extra phone was a nice little Wi-Fi play toy for me and the free 30 days of unlimited service was an added bonus.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    TF/AT&T, TF/Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowyWhite View Post
    With the Simple Mobile LG Fiesta 2 I tried a real T-Mobile prepaid SIM in it and got a notice that it was an invalid SIM which I expected.

I tried an unactivated Tracfone BYOP AT&T SIM and did not get the invalid SIM notification.
    So the Simple Mobile version of the LG Fiesta 2 may be usable with Tracfone running AT&T.
    Thanks for testing that.