Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lucky Mobile Offer for Freedom Customers

Feedback Score

Lucky Mobile Offer for Freedom Customers

If you are currently with Freedom, you are eligible for a $50 plan which includes unlimited US and Canada wide calling, international text and 12.5GB of data with Lucky Mobile.

PM me if you are interested.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDealer View Post
    If you are currently with Freedom, you are eligible for a $50 plan which includes unlimited US and Canada wide calling, international text and 12.5GB of data with Lucky Mobile.

PM me if you are interested.
    If is Virgin Mobile I will be interested

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Overage fees on data?

This is the thing that keeps me with Freedom, and will make me inseperable until the end of time. I like knowing that even if blow through all my data...that it'll just keep working (albeit a bit slower) with no overage fees.

After years and years and years of paying overages every....single...month...with one of the Big3's flanker brands before, I said never again....
    HoFo'er for 12 years and counting.

Quality, Not Quantity.

Feedback Score
    Lucky Mobile is a prepaid brand so there is no overage fee. Network coverage and reliability is much better than freedom in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    sorry, I can only offer this on lucky mobile for Freedom customers

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    No overage fee..as in, your data just stops working when you use up your monthly allotment, right?

Feedback Score
    Koodo 4G LTE is way better than Lucky 3G
    Shock Free Data
    during Public Mobile Migartion to Koodo during September $40/8GB Data
    Gobal Texting and Canada Wide calling, call till you drop

Feedback Score
    Why are you posting here LuckyDealer ? This is Freedom Mobile Forum

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper99 View Post
    No overage fee..as in, your data just stops working when you use up your monthly allotment, right?
    Correct, your data stops working when you use up your monthly allotment but you can add additional data through add-ons.. The 12.5GB should be enough for most people in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    The offer (12.5GB on $50 with unlimited US/Canada calling) is only for Freedom customers. That's why.

Can also add free one-month credit when you activate (limited time offer only).

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDealer View Post
    Correct, your data stops working when you use up your monthly allotment
    Yeah, I'm out. I'm on the Freedom plan with 8 gig in network and 1 gig away (both unlimited with throttle post quota), as well as the USA roaming talk/text/data. Since we travel a lot, the latter is a huge deal for us.

I have 2 of these plans (with and I both) with the 30% F&F discount and BYOD discounts. My bill for both lines every month is under $70.

Basically, I'm probably never leaving unless they take away that plan deal somehow...or some national carrier comes up with something that beats it, which seems unlikely to happen in the short (or likely, long) term.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper99 View Post
    Yeah, I'm out. I'm on the Freedom plan with 8 gig in network and 1 gig away (both unlimited with throttle post quota), as well as the USA roaming talk/text/data. Since we travel a lot, the latter is a huge deal for us.

I have 2 of these plans (with and I both) with the 30% F&F discount and BYOD discounts. My bill for both lines every month is under $70.

Basically, I'm probably never leaving unless they take away that plan deal somehow...or some national carrier comes up with something that beats it, which seems unlikely to happen in the short (or likely, long) term.
    Just curious, when did you get the plan you have currently with Freedom? They had some great plans when they first launched which I don't see them offering any longer.

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    My wife has been with them since the beginning, probably over 5 years now. She had one of the original $35 magic plans (including the US roaming and everything) but I switched her to the $50 plan w/1 gig of Away data when it was released a few years back. Previous to that on the $35 plan when she went outside the home network she was forced to PPU...or No Service. The new $50 8gig/1gig+USA anywhere plan fixed that.

I ported away from Fido last November (after nearly 15 years with them) and got the same plan. Have never looked back.

It's not advertised anymore, but if you talk to the right person, I know for a fact (at least up until August of this year), you can still get it.

Feedback Score
    Stop trolling Freedom Forums to illicit sales, it's shady.

Feedback Score
    Lucky Mobile not any better than Freedom Mobile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast