Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 7 32GB $149 with number transfer

Feedback Score

iPhone 7 32GB $149 with number transfer

Figured I'd post before it hits the deal sites: https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell...2gb-black.html

Feedback Score
    Thanks.
    I believe the iPhone 7 is not a universal carrier phone. Meaning if bought from cricket and unlocked it won't work for sprint and Verizon since missing cdma.

Device(s)
    iPhone 8 Plus, iPad (5th Gen)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-260
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    Thanks.
    I believe the iPhone 7 is not a universal carrier phone. Meaning if bought from cricket and unlocked it won't work for sprint and Verizon since missing cdma.
    Depending on the model Cricket is shipping, it's either the Qualcomm-modem-equipped model that will work on all four or the Intel-modem-equipped model that only works on AT&T/T-Mobile (like the 8 and X). If I remember correctly, Cricket has shipped some of the Qualcomm ones in the past, which was an odd difference from what AT&T did.

The weird thing is that Verizon seems to be activating Intel-equipped 8 and X models for VoLTE-only (see: Visible), but apparently the 7 is left out.

Feedback Score
    The 7 I got from Cricket in April was Qualcomm and I was also able to unlock a couple weeks after activation via the ATT site.

Feedback Score
    Did they just lower the base price for this? I know the $100 off has been going for a few weeks now. But not sure if the net price is now lower.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thefisch View Post
    Did they just lower the base price for this? I know the $100 off has been going for a few weeks now. But not sure if the net price is now lower.
    It was $349 at the lowest, until today.

Device(s)
    LG G4, Galaxy S7 Edge, Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, FreedomPop, TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by energyx View Post
    Figured I'd post before it hits the deal sites: https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell...2gb-black.html
    Already out of stock online.
    Compare prepaid plans from all operators at PrepaidCompare.net.

Feedback Score
    The 7 I got from Cricket in April was Qualcomm and I was also able to unlock a couple weeks after activation via the ATT site.
    Had I know this I would have grabbed 1 before it went oos

Feedback Score
    It was $349 at the lowest, until today.
    Wow, that's quite a drop. I had honestly stopped looking thinking they were continuing to charge the same price as Apple less the $100 promo.

Feedback Score
    Good deal if it's the Qualcomm model.

I ordered the 6s Plus. That only comes in Qualcomm. $100 less that the 7 Plus. Poorer camera and no IP67, but still has a headphone jack which I really want. Both the 6s and the 7 models have the issue with the power management system that was the cause of the throttling as the battery degrades. The 8 fixes this, but it's too expensive.
    “It's best not to argue with people who are determined to lose. Once you've told them about a superior alternative, your responsibility is fulfilled and you can allow them to lose in peace.” Mark Crispin, inventor of the iMAP e-mail protocol.

Feedback Score
    How is that you can get it unlocked after only a couple of weeks? I thought that you to wait six months.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smsgator View Post
    How is that you can get it unlocked after only a couple of weeks? I thought that you to wait six months.
    Policy from Cricket says 6 months, but I unlocked through ATT even with the phone still on Cricket. They used to unlock ATT prepaid phones too, but that stopped completely. It's worth a shot after a couple weeks, or you could use one of the $8-12 eBay services that seem to have positive feedback. They also require you are activated with Cricket when they process the unlock.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by boherez View Post
    Had I know this I would have grabbed 1 before it went oos
    Gold and Rose Gold in stock.

Feedback Score
    Is the iphone 7 significantly better than the iphone 6s model ? - Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smsgator View Post
    Good deal if it's the Qualcomm model.

I ordered the 6s Plus. That only comes in Qualcomm. $100 less that the 7 Plus. Poorer camera and no IP67, but still has a headphone jack which I really want. Both the 6s and the 7 models have the issue with the power management system that was the cause of the throttling as the battery degrades. The 8 fixes this, but it's too expensive.
    I’ve had the cricket Qualcomm model and had it unlocked, for whatever reason they don’t process the unlock as a multi-mode unlock, they only unlock the GSM portion, if you put a sprint or Verizon sim in it goes to no service.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast