Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Love my XR

Phone
    iPhone XR 128 GB white ( sim free)
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DewChugr View Post
    You guys that used the 3D Touch on the older phones. How was it getting used to not having it?
    Don’t miss a thing about 3D.

Phone
    iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, RP
    Feedback Score
    Since I also use an iPad I probably won't notice a difference when I finally do upgrade from my X. Still successful in fighting the urge to upgrade, though I have a 7+ that could be a tradein on a phone.
    iPhone X is my current primary phone. I have older model iPhones and Moto phones available on other lines. Currently prepaid, though would consider postpaid on right plan.

Phone
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    https://appleinsider.com/articles/19...-iphone-11-pro

Apple replaced 3d with haptic touch on its newest iphone 11, pro, pro max. 3 d is irrelevant from now i guess.

Phone
    iPhone X 256GB, iPad Pro 11" 64GB
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless, Unreal Mobile, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    https://appleinsider.com/articles/19...-iphone-11-pro

Apple replaced 3d with haptic touch on its newest iphone 11, pro, pro max. 3 d is irrelevant from now i guess.
    I really wished Apple would have brought back the fingerprint sensor as alternative to face unlock. I can't use face unlock so I'm still unlocking my phone with a pass-code like it's 2015.

--Kidd
    Hear me on Twitter: @alexkidd1 / On YouTube: @AlexKidd4Fun

Phone
    iPhone 8+
    Feedback Score

Love my XR

I gave my XR to my son. I love the XS Max more. Bigger screen, Oled clarity and better camera.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    I gave my XR to my son. I love the XS Max more. Bigger screen, Oled clarity and better camera.

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo
    I’m looking to go to the Pro Max from my Xr. I’ll Sell the Xr locally. It looks like a 256Gb is worth $600-$700 or so.

If Apple doesn’t enable the Vet discount soon I may buy a cheap i7 from Swappa for a trade in at T-Mobile. I hear they give a $350 credit and Swappa has them for $180 or so. I can pay it off to get the unlock after 40 days I believe and still get the continuing monthly credits.

Phone
    Carrier
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKidd1977 View Post
    I really wished Apple would have brought back the fingerprint sensor as alternative to face unlock. I can't use face unlock so I'm still unlocking my phone with a pass-code like it's 2015.

--Kidd
    finger print might be an option included in 2020 phone, but i don’t miss a thing about it either, once you use faceid, there is no going back, it absolutely is better and faster than finger print regarding unlock, Apple pay, app download, app usage, everything, etc. i think iphone 11 is going to be another best selling iphone like XR last year. Apple sells the most XR last year, so the 11 is expected .

Phone
    iPhone X 256GB, iPad Pro 11" 64GB
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless, Unreal Mobile, Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    finger print might be an option included in 2020 phone, but i don’t miss a thing about it either, once you use faceid, there is no going back, it absolutely is better and faster than finger print regarding unlock, Apple pay, app download, app usage, everything, etc. i think iphone 11 is going to be another best selling iphone like XR last year. Apple sells the most XR last year, so the 11 is expected .
    It's not compatible with people with visual impairment such as myself. I can't read the display without being too close that the camera can't register my whole face. Every need to authenticate requires that I pose for the camera like taking a selfie and it misses 3 out of 5 times anyway. I gave up on it and switched it off -- I haven't used it since about day 3. I guess this is what it feels like to be left-handed.

If it weren't for the OLED screen on the display, I'd have went back to my iPhone 6S Plus it's that frustrating.

Virtually every Android on the market with face unlock capabilities kept it's fingerprint scanner in some form. Apple is killing me - I've been so tempted to switch to Android again...

--Kidd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3