Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Question about DL model of phones

Feedback Score
    I am going to have Lite versions of Skype, Facebook and Facebook Messenger on it, only enough to get me through the trip and also have a little bit to browse around. I'm also aware of the misprint on them as well.

I wish they would be more accurate but hey for $25 with 2 day shipping and a free phone I can live with it.

Just going to be for vacation not everyday use.

Had my eyes on it but was temporarily out of stock at first and just became in stock again.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBear916 View Post
    But Simple Mobile roams in Mexico, I got a free LG Rebel 2 with a $25 plan purchase. I'll activate it here with a new number and use it in Mexico for 7 days.
    Might be possible to roam in Mexico, as Telcel also runs on T-Mobile. Curious where you saw that information.

Feedback Score
    From the bottom of the page:

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  16.2 KB

Feedback Score
    Ok so that did not work out but you can roam.

https://ww2.simplemobile.com/ildroaming?lang=en

Feedback Score
    Also at the bottom of the SM Page:

†† International roaming is available only in the following select countries: Mexico, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, El Salvador, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Brazil and Peru. These plans allow calls and texts within the select roaming countries to the US and other international destinations while roaming. Data used while roaming in select countries will be deducted from your high speed data allotment in the US. Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur the U.S. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming or misuse. International calling while roaming is subject to the Simple Mobile International Long Distance Service restrictions. Other limitations, terms and conditions apply. Please refer always to the latest terms and conditions of service available at simplemobile.com.

Feedback Score
    OK so the phone arrived. I activated it , disabled the apps I was not going to use, and then only put Facebook Lite and Facebook Messenger Lite

One experience I would like to share. They are now embedding airtime cards associated with the Serial Number of the phone being shipped out. SO ... If you order a phone and an Airtime card, they don't give you a physical card... Had to find this out through chat..

But all in all I will update everyone when I go to Mexico and share my experience INTL roaming on a Tracfone brand , Simple Mobile.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2