Thread: 35% Friends & Family Codes...

Feedback Score

35% Friends & Family Codes...

I was away for the holidays and upon return, had 15 codes in my inbox for 35% off. Unfortunately, these codes expired at the end of December 2018 but I thought I would test the waters. At current, I gave 3 codes to some friends and after they called in and spoke to loyalty, the codes were added without issue.

Should anyone be interested, feel free to PM me as 12 codes remain. The conditions are as follows:

- The codes cannot be applied online as they've expired

- The codes are for use on your personal account, a friends or family member ** NO SELLING CODES **

- The codes are applicable on the BIG GIG + TALK $60 plan or higher. If you can get it to work on the $50, good on you!

- The codes are expired so when speaking with an agent, explain you have a friends and family code for 35% off and you thought it had applied successfully online but realized upon looking at your monthly invoice, the discount is not applying. Advise you're very happy with Freedom Service but one of the reasons that enticed you to stay was the significant discount over that of one of the major carriers. If they say nothing can be done, request speaking to loyalty about cancellation options. When transferred, explain you had a code, thought it was applied but it was not and ask what options are available to a loyal customer considering the price points at current are in line with some of the major carriers which have more service coverage.

Carrier(s)
    Fido & Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Again very kind of you hfta!

Feedback Score
    I thought the codes that was available last month was for 25% off. How did you get 35% off ones?

Device(s)
    BlackBerry KEYone
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    Fantastic mate great offer

Sent from my [BlackBerry Keyone] using HoFo mobile app
    Lucky Albertan who has the promo loyalty $50 8gb lte plans = $33 each with discounts. And am not moving to new plans without my 1GB data roaming Canada and USA. Love for the Blackberry KEYone

Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by GZero604 View Post
    I thought the codes that was available last month was for 25% off. How did you get 35% off ones?
    I could be wrong here, but I'm thinking that the 25% off codes were sent out to people who were currently on a F&F discount, and the 35% off codes were given to actual employees. I gave out the three codes I got on here, but when they came in my email, they were completely unexpected.

Feedback Score
    Thanks to all who replied. Codes are now gone. Freedom puts out offers ranging from 15% (store level), 25% (store level, employee inbox or customer loyalty deals) and 35% F&F codes to employees to pass on to friends and family. Sometimes, we randomly get codes and when this happens, we pass them on to those who will appreciate them and use on an account they hold or that of a family member/friend.

Device(s)
    OnePlus 6T/Samsung Galaxy s7 edge
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Any codes available recently? Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS 6T using Tapatalk
    Freedom Mobile Promo 50 Everywhere Canada

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Wind
    Feedback Score
    Didn't want to start a new thread so just adding to this one. I have three codes for $15 off a new line’s monthly bill for 24 months on a $60+/month plan. PM me if you are interested.