Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 15 GB for $45 now available on the website

Feedback Score

15 GB for $45 now available on the website

8 GB plus 7 GB bonus for $45 with autopay good through April 30th. Real tempting.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hagar View Post
    8 GB plus 7 GB bonus for $45 with autopay good through April 30th. Real tempting.
    Im in, that offer is too good to be turned down. Gonna chat on CSR this morning and see if i can keep my 4 line discount and upgrade to that. Been holding onto the old rollover plan but this seems better combined with the $5 autopay discount.

Thanks for posting

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorOfSexyTown View Post
    Im in, that offer is too good to be turned down. Gonna chat on CSR this morning and see if i can keep my 4 line discount and upgrade to that. Been holding onto the old rollover plan but this seems better combined with the $5 autopay discount.

Thanks for posting
    If you go in the Verizon app your'll see that you do get to keep the Family discount that is offered. I thin I'm going to jump on this as well and get the extra $10 discount with autopay for 2 of my 3 lines (the 3rd line is on the double data they had in the fall/late summer, so my son gets 20 GB's of data for $40 and he usually has GB's to roll over so no use of changing THAT one).

Feedback Score
    Good information, just got done talking to the CSR. They told me that i couldnt get the $5 autopay discount per line per month if i have a credit balance in the account.

Is that true? Anyone topping up with Ebay cards and getting the autopay credit??

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    Good information, just got done talking to the CSR. They told me that i couldnt get the $5 autopay discount per line per month if i have a credit balance in the account.

Is that true? Anyone topping up with Ebay cards and getting the autopay credit??
    I got the same thing,

"The discount is called Auto Pay discount, this means that it will take effect when the Auto Pay is the one that takes the payment, I know that this can be an inconvenience and trust me that I already talked to my supervisor providing this as a feedback and they're working to see if this can be changed."

Not sure what difference it makes, they get paid either way by CC or by your balance, unless course Vzw is losing money by us smart folk that buy their cards on ebay or Callingmart and bypassing any taxes and additional fees.

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score

I have a huge credit balance in my account and I've been getting the $5 auto-pay discount since I switched to a $50/$45 8GB double-data plan a few months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Verizon Prepaid FAQ
    Monthly plans - Your Auto Pay payment will be automatically aligned to your plan's expiration date. If there's an existing account balance at the time of renewal, it will use the remaining balance first.
    https://www.verizonwireless.com/supp...-service-faqs/

Carrier(s)
    TMobile
    Feedback Score
    That's not a bad deal at all. If you don't get the autopay discount it's $50 plus tax? Still not a bad deal

Sent from my iPhone using HoFo

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taoman View Post
    I have a huge credit balance in my account and I've been getting the $5 auto-pay discount since I switched to a $50/$45 8GB double-data plan a few months ago.

Good information, Im gonna bite the bullet and switch. Worst case scenario Im only out an extra $10 bucks a month but get an upgraded line from 3 Gb with rollover to the new 8 GB promotion.

Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score

And you haven't been charged any taxes or additional fees taken from you balance with the autopay?

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by icdvtrvt View Post
    And you haven't been charged any taxes or additional fees taken from you balance with the autopay?
    Correct. I'd be paying an extra $7.02 per month if I had to pay taxes & fees. No thanks.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    I was just in chat and they told me that there is an extra $10 discount promotion for unlimited.
    Bringing the price to $55 with auto-pay.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    I just went ahead and signed up for the 8GB plan with 7GB extra for life. Instead of sticking with unlimited. Since I could not find in writing any mention of this $10 off promotion for unlimited. Plus under normal usage I don't need more than 15GB of data a month. So after refill pin discounts that should bring my monthly cost below $30.

Although I do see that for the first month they still charge you $50. And won't apply the auto-pay discount until the second month on the 8GB plus 7GB extra for life plan.

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
    Although I do see that for the first month they still charge you $50. And won't apply the auto-pay discount until the second month on the 8GB plus 7GB extra for life plan.
    So do you have/keep an account balance? Real curious if the auto-pay will work if you have an account balance on this promotional plan or if they've changed things.
    Also wonder if the FAQ verbiage will change regarding auto pay and using any account balance first.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Feedback Score
    So do you have/keep an account balance? Real curious if the auto-pay will work if you have an account balance on this promotional plan or if they've changed things.
    Also wonder if the FAQ verbiage will change regarding auto pay and using any account balance first.
    It worked while I was on the unlimited plan. As long as I had a balance they pulled the money from the Balance. But to get the $5 auto-pay discount you have to setup a debit card or bank account for them to be able to pull the money. No credit cards. I set my account up with a debit card from my bank. But they've been pulling the money from my $400+ balance since I started getting the auto-pay discount in November.

So it better stay the same way with this 8GB plus 7GB for life deal.

EDIT: Their FAQ still looks the same
    Monthly plans - Your Auto Pay payment will be automatically aligned to your plan's expiration date. If there's an existing account balance at the time of renewal, it will use the remaining balance first. Then it will charge the rest of the costs to your credit/debit card. With any service changes, including plan changes and recurring features, we'll automatically update the amount and date of your Auto Pay charge. Plus, you can save $5/month per line off select monthly plans.

Device(s)
    Pixel2 XL iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    VZW prepaid, Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    If you look at the information bullet for the 8GB plan on the Verizon web site it says:
    For a limited time only, when you add a line or update an existing line to the 8 GB plan, you'll receive an extra 7 GB of data for a total of 15 GB for $50 each month.
    Lines that are currently on the 8 GB plan, will automatically receive an extra 7 GB of data per month.
    https://www.verizonwireless.com/prepaid/

I'm already on the 8 GB plan with double data for a total of 16 GB of data per month. Does this mean I'm going to get an additional 7 GB of data each month also?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast